Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

That's terrible, mate but what has a catholic priest being shoved off a stage in Brazil coupled with a picture of the Donald got to do with the price of tea in China? :hmm:

Maybe she was pissed at the church's child care policies?

Because she's a stark raving leftist buddy, an it apparently she didnt like his stance on gay marriage.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I didn't really see anything to kick off the sh*tstorm that's erupted. It's a sad day though, when the best rebuttal the leader of free world can come up with is if you don't like it you can f*ck off somewhere else. It's like the Daily Fail comments section is running the show! :laugh:

Well his rebuttal was what was needed, as usual they've taken it out of context.

He said if they didn't like America they could go, or stay it's up to them.

Canon Chris he's the president of USA an these Congress women are anti American all the way what do you want him to say.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Well his rebuttal was what was needed, as usual they've taken it out of context.

Canon Chris he's the president of USA an these Congress women are anti American all the way what do you want him to say.

I want h to say ban the liberals

7 hours ago, Francie said:

Because she's a stark raving leftist buddy, an it apparently she didnt like his stance on gay marriage.

She lives in Brazil speaks Portugese and attacks a Brazilian catholic priest for whatever the crackpot reasoning was going through her head at the time. I still don't understand why that journalist posted it next to a picture of Donald Trump, what it has to do with America and any bearing on this thread.

Help me out?

7 hours ago, Francie said:

Please mate... The top man in the world and that's the best he can come up with? I can sit and rip into these ladies policies all day. Pull them to pieces and leave a liberal without a single comeback. We can sit here and wax lyrical about it without a single word of character assassination. Don't need to stoop to that level. He has an entire staff that are paid to do that!! And that's the best comeback?! C'mon! :laugh:

Thing is, I can do that with Don's policies too but no one wants to actually talk about his continual attacks on the US Constitution though do they? :hmm:No comment here on his complete misunderstanding of cryptocurrency and his tweets about basic economics? :hmm:Everyone's quick to comment on how well he's doing in North Korea but completely ignoring the escalation of tensions with the Iranians since he hired Bolton as an advisor? :hmm:

I read the original tweet and I while I honestly question what's going through this fella's head for most of the day it was poor form at best. Certainly wasn't anything to cry about. The fuss made about it in the press was absolutely typical of 21st century politics and reading back through this thread everyone's lapping up the lingo like good ol' consumers! Seriously? The squad? :laugh:

Do you blindly accept everything this fella has to offer without a shread of criticism? :hmm:

• Like 1

I'm surprised none of the resident Trumpers posted this one from the 4th of July... Where Don claimed that the army manned the air and eventually retook the airports... from the British... during the revolutionary war... in 1775.

:laugh:

What a plonker!

#Trump2020

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm surprised none of the resident Trumpers posted this one from the 4th of July... Where Don claimed that the army manned the air and eventually retook the airports... from the British... during the revolutionary war... in 1775.

:laugh:

What a plonker!

#Trump2020

Trump 2020 the plonker v the dems poison  biased twisted   media backed  trump haters ???

• Haha 1
On 25/07/2019 at 16:22, Francie said:

Looks like the truths out, them Dems are a poisonous lot

Did you watch any of the six hour grilling he got? :laugh:

On 25/07/2019 at 18:13, Lenmcharristar said:

The don is getting another term

I wouldn't bet against him at this stage. He's the best candidate out there which shows just how low that bar is! :laugh:

8 hours ago, Francie said:

Not as cut and dry as you think it is...

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

_20190728_001534.JPG

About f*ck*ng time! :clapper: