Trump Under Fire

The US president has faced a barrage of criticism for tweets in which he said female Democrat politicians should "go back and help fix" their "broken and crime-infested countries, “ 100% correct. The squad of 4 anti American  Congress ladies  very much like our dianne Abbott are full of hate and spite to all usa and Jewish communities  go back and fix the shit hole you came from seems fair enough instead wanting to turn the USA into the shithole they came or descended from ???? Trump. 2020 ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

The US president has faced a barrage of criticism for tweets in which he said female Democrat politicians should "go back and help fix" their "broken and crime-infested countries, “ 100% correct. The squad of 4 anti American  Congress ladies  very much like our dianne Abbott are full of hate and spite to all usa and Jewish communities  go back and fix the shit hole you came from seems fair enough instead wanting to turn the USA into the shithole they came or descended from ???? Trump. 2020 ?

Aye well said, they just jumped on the racist bandwagon trying to justify themselves after he's spoken the truth yet again. Scream racism at every point and it may just work on the lefty liberals, the racism card is wearing very thin on folk these days, people aren't been hoodwinked so much, it's a bit like crying wolf!

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

They all jump on half of his sentence and spin it to mean something else, why do these rags only play on "go back to your own country" totally contradictory to what he actually said! Look at the whole tweet and the context, journalists turning something into a drama to suit they're own ends again ?

FAKE NEWS again! He was right from the start.

• Like 3
On 17/07/2019 at 17:56, baker boy said:

Sen John Kennedy said "the squad are the reason theres directions on shampoo bottles"...??

Women know your limitations ?in this case 4 dense fk heds thought the women of colour trick will win the day ?  look at the bias media. Flik flacking  holding the racist card up. Gets bit boring  when the squad try to encompass every woman with a complexion other than white into there frenzy attack on the president,   USA has wised up after Clinton  everyone can see the b s   Yet they still keep churning  on  trump 2020!??

• Like 1
On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 07:15, Gav said:

They all jump on half of his sentence and spin it to mean something else, why do these rags only play on "go back to your own country" totally contradictory to what he actually said! Look at the whole tweet and the context, journalists turning something into a drama to suit they're own ends again ?

FAKE NEWS again! He was right from the start.

His statement was not exactly Presidential, but I agree entirely with what you say, the media jump on  few words taken out of context.

He was very direct in political terms, but was pretty near the mark in my view!

:thumbs:

• Like 2
On 19/07/2019 at 19:44, Francie said:

https://youtu.be/BJFiE5TQm9c

Mad hoor, woman pushes priest of a stage

That's terrible, mate but what has a catholic priest being shoved off a stage in Brazil coupled with a picture of the Donald got to do with the price of tea in China? :hmm:

Maybe she was pissed at the church's child care policies?

On 19/07/2019 at 08:47, Deker said:

His statement was not exactly Presidential, but I agree entirely with what you say, the media jump on  few words taken out of context.

He was very direct in political terms, but was pretty near the mark in my view!

:thumbs:

I didn't really see anything to kick off the sh*tstorm that's erupted. It's a sad day though, when the best rebuttal the leader of free world can come up with is if you don't like it you can f*ck off somewhere else. It's like the Daily Fail comments section is running the show! :laugh: