Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks, mate!

I'd wager there's as much chance of that sticking as there is me getting you into a science lecture on evolution! ;)

I'd go in for a laugh mate lol

• Haha 1

Looks like trump is well on his way to fulfilling his campaign promise to build the wall, he got 1billion in march an now another 1,5 billion to build eighty mile wall at the southern border.

Edited by Francie
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Ronnie in 1980...

Bill in 1991...

Donnie in 2016...

Gotta love that political b*llsh*t! :laugh:

How doing mate let’s keep America great for a few more years  the commie dems will get in when all the commie  AOC leftie  soy antfa kids eventually take over then we all fkd the world over  and the USA is turned into South America lol and then the USA can become one giant cocoa field and the dems can live happy ever after  with men having implants amd women growing beards and while that’s going on the Middle East will run the White House  and Russia will collude with the  Clinton’s grandchildren  which is socially acceptable  because ilhan Omah is the president ? and rashid talib is Clinton’s grancbildrens babysitter when she’s not busy firing Missiles at israel in her spare time ??????

Edited by green lurchers