Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 00:50, Francie said:

But chris you know its the dems holding it back on purpose at any cost, cause they know if trump suceeds that will be a big tick of his to do list, an they dont want that.

Plus pelosi schumer an barry etc are on record as saying we need a wall an better border security couple years back, ye know there just doing it to f**k up trump train.

Francie, I appreciate your position. But most people over here think the wall (so to speak) is a stupid idea.  It's a two party system where each party try's to undermine whatever the other party is trying to do. This is why we see these extremes like extending abortion so far into the third trimester. Trump settled on a wall idea and sold it to our more or less not bright voters. Its our cross to bear and it looks like we will be bearing it well into the future.

How's things in your corner of the world?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Francie, I appreciate your position. But most people over here think the wall (so to speak) is a stupid idea.  It's a two party system where each party try's to undermine whatever the other party is trying to do. This is why we see these extremes like extending abortion so far into the third trimester. Trump settled on a wall idea and sold it to our more or less not bright voters. Its our cross to bear and it looks like we will be bearing it well into the future.

How's things in your corner of the world?

Shit mate 2parties who are utterly useless  and both supporters of said party are just as bad. 

Seems we are in same boat as the yanks

• Like 1

Francie thought you were a tad smarter than that.

It's not communism lol

There a huge difference!

Well next time you hurt yourself or when you get old refuse social care as you're just commi b*****ds .

Btw no one hates communism more than me.

15 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Wanting to knob it  yer yer but vote for her oh wow   That’s like committing a serious sin lol  basically she needs gagging ? We can move on to the other new gash leftie dems later but this fluff is good gear 

The video clown is avoiding the point of her message much like the bible thumpers avoid Christ's message to forward their own negative agenda. We have a society where many workers are working long hours and often at two jobs at low pay ($13.00 an hour is extremely low) to make ends meet. While at the same time a small number make a great deal. I don't see anything wrong with professionals making more than laborers. But it's really gotten to the extreme over here. You may feel you have the same but un like you and northern Europe. We have very few safety nets and more and more people seem to be falling through the cracks.

It's a problem that requires looking into and we can't seem to scrounge up enough rational politicians to take a look.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

The video clown is avoiding the point of her message much like the bible thumpers avoid Christ's message to forward their own negative agenda. We have a society where many workers are working long hours and often at two jobs at low pay ($13.00 an hour is extremely low) to make ends meet. While at the same time a small number make a great deal. I don't see anything wrong with professionals making more than laborers. But it's really gotten to the extreme over here. You may feel you have the same but un like you and northern Europe. We have very few safety nets and more and more people seem to be falling through the cracks.

It's a problem that requires looking into and we can't seem to scrounge up enough rational politicians to take a look.

Can’t disagree with that mick , the bit I don’t get on both sides of the pond is if you havnt sorted out the big problem we have already  why do they seem he’ll bent on creating a bigger problem by adding huge numbers to  the unbalanced situation  the liberal view of free and give  to  all  is not the answer

Edited by green lurchers

Flump is now blowing that "I'd be a great military general" lol

This from the Viet Nam draft Dodger.

This buffoon has absolutely no limit to the bragging he does.

You don't need anyone to take the piss out of him he manages that all by himself. 

• Like 1
On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:01, green lurchers said:

Can’t disagree with that mick , the bit I don’t get on both sides of the pond is if you havnt sorted out the big problem we have already  why do they seem he’ll bent on creating a bigger problem by adding huge numbers to  the unbalanced situation  the liberal view of free and give  to  all  is not the answer

yeah well they (both sides) seem to go to the polar extremes on any given issue. Compared to some of the things they come up with. The "wall" is kind of benign. lol  Our immigration issue is mostly centered on the illegal immigration. We do have a faction of right wingers who seek to adjust the immigration levels to bring in trained people from India, and Asia rather than training our own citizens. Certain segments of our business community have gotten pretty toxic IMHO.

I wish you guys the best of luck with Brexit however it turns out. Whatever harm is done at least you'll accomplish this without gunfire, bombs and a mountain of dead. That's progress and I'll take it.

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:28, scothunter said:

Flump is now blowing that "I'd be a great military general" lol

This from the Viet Nam draft Dodger.

This buffoon has absolutely no limit to the bragging he does.

You don't need anyone to take the piss out of him he manages that all by himself. 

scothunter. If Trump has a limit we've not reached it yet.

• Like 1