Trump Under Fire

2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You couldn't write this stuff Chris lol

There just a guilty of the same thing they accuse the opposition for!

As I said weeks ago this is the state of our system .

Division. Mockery and lies is the new trend

The thing that gets me, mate, is that despite everything going on I honestly don't want him to fail. I don't want any of them to fail because they represent us. But with all this partisan bollocks it's like watching sports fans. They don't care how their team does as long as their rivals are worse off!

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Oh lol Pelosi fkn Jesus if killary fkd the dems for the election then the skinny gutted witch is the new killary lol “ 

Pelosi’s Secret Overseas Mission Included 93 Family Members? Why?

9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

My oh my Pelosi she loves the tax payers dime her time is coming from  2009 she got some catching up to do along with Clinton’s emails on her lap top regarding the denial in Benghazi you can’t make this shit up voon unless it comes via buzzfeed lol 

THLSS1.jpg.19fd8387cfcc0f09cb060bc7ed98b194.jpg

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

With the shutdown over a month in, Don's having a well earned rest...

DT.jpg.5f093c7b7ac010d0fa5b41170eb52295.jpg

Does that inc the tax dime hungry pelosi?  ? Never done a days collar in her life knows her way round spending the tax payers lol when you think this was near 20 yr back ? ,,,,Madame Pelosi wasn’t happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker’s job, no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get

her back to California without stopping! Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone that Nancy’s Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week. Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California, cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way!! As Joe put it, ‘Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night.’ Cost to us another $60,000. Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000!!! No wonder she complains about the cost of this war, it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours! I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing! Madame Pelosi wants you and I to conserve our carbon footprint?! She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires!!! These people are nuts! Actually they are crooks ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Joe informed everyone that Nancy’s Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week.

Do you even read what you cut and paste anymore, mate? :laugh: ;)

19 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I get the bit that you can’t stand the man I havnt got that far meself I’m still stuck on the dems the shit they got wrapped round them supersedes anything ya bubble man can do ?x 10 

Whattabout those Dems! ;)

THLSS2.jpg.202fc421d57ae5f4fb60fb9dd10b83c6.jpg

1. Don's administration officially recognises Venezuela's opposition leader as interim president escalating tensions in Latin America.
  2. Aviation workers issue dire shutdown warning as air traffic control deteriorates.
  3. Don's own financial advisors warn of 0% growth as the shutdown continues. Warns of impending recession as a result.
  4. $6 billion US owed in backpay for furloughed federal workers, as of this week.
  5. Don insists the IRS returns to work without pay as US tax season looms. IRS are already pushing back with no shows.
  6. Don backs down to Pelosi over the State Of The Union address.
  7. Don's base voters and conservative activists are getting increasingly frustrated with his border wall 'obsession' acknowledging it's futility.

Back to GL in the studio! ;)