Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ahhh Chris don’t eu twist it to wat dons done let’s build the list of the only other candidate in the running that never got elected but had she well you know my thiughts

Have you read the title of the thread yet, mate? :laugh:

We're still waiting for you to start that thread about the Dems with all this but despite our clear agreement in how bad the Democrats are for America you still persist in sidestepping what Don has and hasn't done with a large list of clips of how bad Hillary is. Again the same whataboutism that I seem to be accused of fairly regularly.

Two things mainly. One, we agree with you. Two, she never got elected. :laugh:

59 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

reg Pelosi who by the way is a career leech and has a fkn great big wall round her tax payer mansion  and was firmly on the killary payroll , she along with plenty others of the gash brigade of dems hav swept to the frontline of politics on one single reason ther immense inbuilt hatred of don

I'll break this in as easily as I can.

• 2016 America elected Donald Trump to the commander in chief as a counterblast to the political status quo in the US.
  • 2018 America elected a verifiable f*ck ton of candidates to oppose Donald Trump's propose 'fix' of the political precedence in the US.
  • As a direct result of the 2018 mid-term election, Nancy Pelosi is the second in the presidential line of succession after Mike Pence.

I still get what you're saying about Democrats being filthy criminals themselves, and we're still waiting for that thread, but we're simply highlighting that Donald Trump is not the political saviour that you all hoped he would be and he has become part of the same corrupt and dangerous machine he pledged to fix. Regardless of what we all feel about Don personally he was indeed a democratically elected president and regardless of what we all feel personally that election is being challenged by other democratically elected officials using the nations checks and balances to control Donald Trump's impulses. That is how the American system works. He won big. Failed on his promises. He lost at the ballot and now we see where this leads.

The fact that Donald Trump has continually failed to deliver his election promises (the reasons for which he was elected) and has taken America in a direction which has seen a growing number of American's concerned by his attitude and behaviour is reflected in those democratc election results.

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

they all got one thing in common ther a bunch of useless cnts

We fully agree 100% here and we always have. The only difference is that I can say that about both Pelosi and Trump in the same sentence. :laugh:

Cortez another dem swept to the front on her ??? Hatred for trump , she’s got a few things going for her yer she’s a sort yer she needs bending over aside from that she’s a  dopey useless cnt god help America

Another one elected to counterblast Don's rhetoric. Get that thread started, GL! We can get some real Dems bashing done then! :laugh:

So if it comes out he did colleberate with Russia and even worse will you trump supporters. Accept you were conned by the orange c**t or as I suspect it will be all fake and a witch hunt.

I suspect you will all just go quiet like before when you denied Putin wasn't behind the nerve agent attack on British soil. Even some pointed the finger at our own government! 

And you have the gall to accuse opposition for underhanded tactics lol 

As I already said even the staunch media supporters of  flump are rapidly distance themselves from him 

As Chris keeps pointing out he has done nothing since becoming president except make a mockery of the office he holds. 

I just hope the yanks don't cover it up and let him off cause they don't want the scandal which I think may Very well happen 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

So if it comes out he did colleberate with Russia and even worse will you trump supporters. Accept you were conned by the orange c**t or as I suspect it will be all fake and a witch hunt.

I suspect you will all just go quiet like before when you denied Putin wasn't behind the nerve agent attack on British soil. Even some pointed the finger at our own government! 

And you have the gall to accuse opposition for underhanded tactics lol 

As I already said even the staunch media supporters of  flump are rapidly distance themselves from him 

As Chris keeps pointing out he has done nothing since becoming president except make a mockery of the office he holds. 

I just hope the yanks don't cover it up and let him off cause they don't want the scandal which I think may Very well happen 

I rekon your better than that Scott “ if russia “” come on court of law innocent til proven , il bring to the bench come on Chris how fkn guilty is Hillary the other president that never got in and on an even keel I’d say trump  25 and Barry and killary bust the wrong ometer 

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

After the complete and utter silence of his supporters following the Armistice snub I'd expect anything currently dubbed fake news to quietly fade away into the THL archives never to be spoken of again...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

After the complete and utter silence of his supporters following the Armistice snub I'd expect anything currently dubbed fake news to quietly fade away into the THL archives never to be spoken of again...

Not the only president swerve a day like that 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

I rekon your better than that Scott “ if russia “” come on court of law innocent til proven , il bring to the bench come on Chris how fkn guilty is Hillary the other president that never got in and on an even keel I’d say trump  25 and Barry and killary bust the wrong ometer 

Don't need a court......Trump is a Pee-wee and in Putins phocà....Seà

Couldnt give s fk wat don does dosnt do or his lies  , you can’t overlook the fact is he stopped the mother of liars from ccranking up the world , like him or loathe him he not in the same league killary , no president has envoked so much hatred  all because he got the dems number ooo that makes em twitch the dems  the biggest crooks on the plant and don rigged his taxes lol naughty boy oh and he ordered  Russian take away minus the urainium and funding terrorism  ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1