Trump Under Fire

16 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Lol yea ok I'll try remember that pearl of wisdom

He's done f**k all and just made the USA a laughing stock. 

6 hours ago
The building of the Wall on the Southern Border will bring down the crime rate throughout the entire Country!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Thousands of illegal aliens who have committed sexual crimes against children are right now in Texas prisons. Most came through our Southern Border. We can end this easily - We need a Steel Barrier or Wall. Walls Work! John Jones, Texas Department of Public Safety. @FoxNews

I’m in the White House, waiting. The Democrats are everywhere but Washington as people await their pay. They are having fun and not even talking!

??? 

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

When the 3 inch furry pie rules the USA and all the men I mean man type vegan lettuce soy eating period having trans fkn eating skirt wearing female dominated faggots get back into power”  , it’ll be “ god help America  “ and wel see how that pans out for the donny haters lmao  

:laugh:

You mean if Congress ends up like Westminster? :D

What makes certain members on here so politically clued in that anyone that disagrees with them has to be 'deluded' or 'a leftie' or 'can't see the wood through the trees'?. All I see are 800,000 people not getting paid this month (some still having to work without pay apparently) because the wig is throwing a hissy fit

Edited by dave88
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, dave88 said:

What makes certain members on here so politically clued in that anyone that disagrees with them has to be 'deluded' or 'a leftie' or 'can't see the wood through the trees'?. All I see are 800,000 people not getting paid this month (some still having to work without pay apparently) because the wig is throwing a hissy fit

So it’s ok for the globalists to keep fcuking a country up and constantly trying to over throw a democratically elected president and sabotaging every decision that the current gov make just to further they’re own nwo agenda? But he tries to push back and he’s the enemy??????? Nah don’t think so the demoRATS are to be held accountable on this too, remember why the don was voted in, because the people have had enough of the rats and the usual bs

• Like 1

So if the wig gets his way and they start on the wall, what's to stop the next president from just scrapping the whole thing?...some one earlier in the thread mentioned that it would probably take multiple presidencies to build and there's no guarantee that'll be trump....genuine question