Trump Under Fire

On 12 January 2019 at 13:13, baker boy said:

I wasnt aware of a wall built around the uk

The wall is just a distraction from Mueller and Cohen..it's not going to really work at keeping emigrants, drugs and terrorists out ..Don wants to change the narrative.....remember what Cohen tweeted just before it all kicked off...."Mueller knows everything".....but I think he thought Pelosi would fold after the shutdown.....which is why he said he would own it.....doesn't look like happening soon......a political error by Lil ole Don I reckon....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, VOON said:

That's the point......much harder to get in to the UK as it's an Island.......but they still get in....

I figured as much I've worked a lot of overtime in the last month! :laugh:

This issue with the border wall seems pretty cut and dry to the un-initiated. Walls keep things out. But it's not and has never been that simple in the south of the US. The vast majority of illegals in the US are here from visa-overstays. Meaning they legally entered the United States and simply didn't catch the return flight. As Scot said earlier they're coming in through the airports. The drugs that are seized entering the US come in in vehicles at official ports of entry. This info is backed by the DEA, DoHS, Coast Guard and even the cartels!! They're seized predominantly by Homeland Security and the Coast Guard and, ironically these agencies are working with reduced staff for no pay under Donnie's current shutdown. In the name of border security.

The amount of money being demanded is a pitance for the true cost of what he wants but the real puzzler here is that this wall is now only a sticking point that the Democrats have been re-elected into a House majority. Don's had two full years with a Republican majority in all branches of government. He could at anytime have brokered a deal to get this funding without so much as a sniff inside the machine. But he chose to wait until now before attempting to do so. Which shows that he's either bonkers or doesn't really care that much about it in the first place. Purely MHO of course! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

They get in because of 1 reason and 1 reason only, theres no political will to stop them coming, if a government of any colour wanted it stopped it could be reduced to a trickle within weeks

Possibly, do you think a wall around Britian would help?

They get in because of 1 reason and 1 reason only, theres no political will to stop them coming, if a government of any colour wanted it stopped it could be reduced to a trickle within weeks

It's money. They come in because they get paid.

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

97 percent of news regarding Donald trump has been negative or derogatory, which just enforces the opinions of the sheeple for the faceless puppet masters that control them, open your eyes, research your news from those you agree with to those you don’t and form your own opinions, people just repeating what they have been told to say is just propaganda not news ?

I would think that's because Trump lies and bullshits everyday so how can you expect it to be anything else.....my opinion of Donnie is coloured by his utterances on TV and social media.....

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

I would think that's because Trump lies and bullshits everyday so how can you expect it to be anything else.....my opinion of Donnie is coloured by his utterances on TV and social media.....

I've attempted due dilligance here and I've seen some social media spills where I'm willing to go out and say that he's being deliberately edited and misrepresented to sound bad. Even some borderline stuff where I'll go with the benefit of the doubt. Even some of the sh*t in today's news that looks very dodgy indeed that I refuse to comment on until multiple outlets have sifted it through the B*llsh*t-O-Meter and the researched version goes up on a site that is considered reliable media.

But even after that the problem is that there is so much stuff that's not only quantifiable but recorded by bipartisan sources, posted and uploaded, that just leaves normal people shaking their heads wondering just what the actual f*ck is going on.

• Like 1

I would use every method available to stop the vast majority of immigration into the uk, if we had a land border with mainland europe, yes a wall/fence patrolled constantly would help reduce the numbers.

My method wouldn't cost anything. Infact it would free up a considerable amount of government bureaucracy too and reduce the amount of taxes you pay. Shame no one would elect me! :laugh:

• Haha 1

When the 3 inch furry pie rules the USA and all the men I mean man type vegan lettuce soy eating period having trans fkn eating skirt wearing female dominated faggots get back into power”  , it’ll be “ god help America  “ and wel see how that pans out for the donny haters lmao  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Falling into the trap of personalities and not what they represent is key.

That's why he's continually ridiculed, lied about, slandered etc etc. Is he perfect no, you don't have to like people personally, but its what they represent that's important. He is anti establishment. Therefore that should interest the majority of people. 

If not, then your either an establishment crony or your ignorant to the workings of the system and how it continually fights for its power interests by standing in the way of prosperity and opportunities.

Most people see through it I hope

You do have a point but there a difference between anti establishment and chaos.

Why should people not get paid cause that c**t wants  another 4years. .

A good majority of folk are one pay check away from being homeless etc 

Is that fool going to bail them out!

As for personality the vast majority of trump supporters didn't like Obama cause of his colour never mind personality.

Just now, scothunter said:

You do have a point but there a difference between anti establishment and chaos.

Why should people not get paid cause that c**t wants  another 4years. .

A good majority of folk are one pay check away from being homeless etc 

Is that fool going to bail them out!

As for personality the vast majority of trump supporters didn't like Obama cause of his colour never mind personality.

You realy need to see the wood for the trees mate and if you can’t you need need help 

27 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You realy need to see the wood for the trees mate and if you can’t you need need help 

Lol yea ok I'll try remember that pearl of wisdom

He's done f**k all and just made the USA a laughing stock.