Trump Under Fire

On 11/01/2019 at 23:32, bob.243 said:

He's started to build the wall. ?

trump-lego[1].jpg

That's the only kind of wall this pathetic generation could handle...Soft weak and domesticated pretty much sums up the the kinda of people who would oppose such common sense.

The funny thing is, these people would be the first to advocate all the new drugs and vaccines the doctors have to offer as a line of defense against new viruses on the scene. See the connection minion's of the system??

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

But the fact is majority of immigrants arrive through the airport.

Another point I often hear about CNN being lefties and propaganda. I probably think to a degree there is an element of truth in that but fox news is 100 times worse and yes I do watch reports from fox and honestly it beggar's belief how stupid and sheer lies is allowed to be broadcast. 

I've said it before this is the sad state this WORLD has become where lies and mocking is the norm.

News politicians revelling in turning people against each other for power.

None of them actually care one iota about our jobs or if we can feed our kids or pay our rent/mortgage.

We actually came very close a decade ago to change the system for the better we had politicians on the ropes where they were close to having to listen and change the system.BUT they just rebooted the same old programme we only have our self's to blame cause we bought into it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

so if trump is sos bad what did obama do that was so good for the country.from the reports i have read he was more corrupt than trump.the usa needed somebody new to try and put an end to the established ass licking and if you are not from the right family who does the right hand shake you will not get anywhere.bit like jobs for the boys over here.the whole systems in place everywhere need change.

• Like 1

97 percent of news regarding Donald trump has been negative or derogatory, which just enforces the opinions of the sheeple for the faceless puppet masters that control them, open your eyes, research your news from those you agree with to those you don’t and form your own opinions, people just repeating what they have been told to say is just propaganda not news ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

97 percent of news regarding Donald trump has been negative or derogatory, which just enforces the opinions of the sheeple for the faceless puppet masters that control them, open your eyes, research your news from those you agree with to those you don’t and form your own opinions, people just repeating what they have been told to say is just propaganda not news ?

Like trump supporters you mean don't need to do much research to form the opinion the man talks utter shite.

Honestly I think he's an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Honestly I think he's an idiot. 

One thing I don't understand, Scot, is the assumption that because I'm currently anti-Trump that I'm somehow pro democrat. :hmm:

I've generally refrained from posting the more sensational headlines surrounding the Donald and I've tried to stick with actual news from reliable sources that are researchable and checkable. Despite these easy to see, easy to find resources it's dismissed as propaganda and fake news and yet the claim that 97% of Trump media is derogatory isn't dismissed for the propaganda it actually is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. How the actual f*ck does a politician who's publically and unapologetically bent get a pass on all this nonsense? :hmm:

12 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

One thing I don't understand, Scot, is the assumption that because I'm currently anti-Trump that I'm somehow pro democrat. :hmm:

I've generally refrained from posting the more sensational headlines surrounding the Donald and I've tried to stick with actual news from reliable sources that are researchable and checkable. Despite these easy to see, easy to find resources it's dismissed as propaganda and fake news and yet the claim that 97% of Trump media is derogatory isn't dismissed for the propaganda it actually is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. How the actual f*ck does a politician who's publically and unapologetically bent get a pass on all this nonsense? :hmm:

Same here mate been called a leftie cause I don't agree nor like trump. Which is quite funny in far from the left lol

I just don't fall into line and worship a complete fool cause he appears to hate spics and Muslim. Need a lot more than that to get my support.

That and he's a mental case. 

Yea every thing is fake when it criticise trump but believe fox news haha.

No c**t wants to work for him and sacks anyone who dares to question him. If any democrat had the same investigation over him they would believe every word of it

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Same here mate been called a leftie cause I don't agree nor like trump. Which is quite funny in far from the left lol

I just don't fall into line and worship a complete fool cause he appears to hate spics and Muslim. Need a lot more than that to get my support.

:laugh:

True mate. I've never known you to sit on the fence! As I said way back in the thread I had my reservations when he was elected but given his opponent at the time I don't think there was any real winner in all of this. Hillary was a continuation of Barry's government and Donald was clearly a loose cannon running on the populist train. Good in some respects as the system needed a shake. And a shake it did.

Falling into the trap of personalities and not what they represent is key.

That's why he's continually ridiculed, lied about, slandered etc etc. Is he perfect no, you don't have to like people personally, but its what they represent that's important. He is anti establishment. Therefore that should interest the majority of people. 

If not, then your either an establishment crony or your ignorant to the workings of the system and how it continually fights for its power interests by standing in the way of prosperity and opportunities.

Most people see through it I hope

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If not, then your either an establishment crony or your ignorant to the workings of the system and how it continually fights for its power interests by standing in the way of prosperity and opportunities.

Most people see through it I hope

We agree here in essence but after everything that's happened in the last two years, and I'm not including some of the ridiculous and outlandish accusations either, can anyone sincerely believe that this guy is furthering the interests of the American people above his own agenda? :hmm:

Pretty much like every other politician to come before him.

I get what you're saying with what he represented but he's clearly not representing anything other than his relection bid as of this timestamp.

• Like 1