Trump Under Fire

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 05:08, green lurchers said:

As we all know politicians lie dons no different . The degree of lie is the difference instead of bleating in  about his lies look at Barry’s and killarys lies  major league liars setting up Isis disrupting raping savaging  killing other country’s economy’s people in the name of humanity you must get things into perspective yes trump lies yes he spits his dummy out  so wat ? He’s put Kim in his place he’s got Americans back to work hes got no blood on he’s hands yet unlike the swamp leaders oh and the swamp foundation is down 200 mill year if he didn’t have the dems chucking shit at him 24 he might do more but for now wat about killary Russia and the urainium it sold them and the bung kill and bill slotted no mention of that on cnn msnbc lol it’s well and good saying forget about Hillary but I’m afraid the average joe who works in USA couldn’t  and will not forget in a hurry how close Hillary and Barry came to turning the USA into a Mid East sattalite state  now the dems have showed ther cards inc an open door to South America  and were quite happy to let it happen . This country could go the same way as Merkel  may macron are no different  and will sell ther country’s out traitor cnts 

WTF?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

It really is boring stuff isn't it.

If these sort of headlines get your juices going and fill you with excitement...whilst obviously choosing to overlook the monumentous political shake up in history and the unbelievable levels of corruption by the previous tyrants, then enjoy it mate?

Oh, since your in the know with the latest fashionable headlines, I take it you wouldn't be aware of the Mueller and Panama 103 Lockerbie connections back in 88? Your probably not interested anyway

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If these sort of headlines get your juices going and fill you with excitement...whilst obviously choosing to overlook the monumentous political shake up in history and the unbelievable levels of corruption by the previous tyrants, then enjoy it mate?

Oh, since your in the know with the latest fashionable headlines, I take it you wouldn't be aware of the Mueller and Panama 103 Lockerbie connections back in 88? Your probably not interested anyway

Voon doesn’t type anymore he’s just a copy n paste AI robot, under the control of the NWO liberals

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Sure enlighten me....always like to keep abreast of these things ole chap......Flynn up in court on Tuesday....wonder what dirt he has??

• Like 1

This morning from The Donald...

After using months of his administration to increase military spending he now pledges to tackle what he claims has become a "major and uncontrollable arms race" something he now believes is "crazy."

4 hours ago, scothunter said:

Won't matter Chris whatever happens it will be fake if it's not in the Flumps favour. 

It's a sad state of affairs our political era. 

True but that's today's headline from Trumpland! :laugh:

Move along...

2 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Well that's disconcerting.

It would be to those weak enough to buy this whole anti Trump non sense. The greatest  politically manufactured garbage there's ever been.

Whoever shouts and cries the loudest....... is all it takes to win the hearts of the intellectually weak majority. But you wouldn't have it any other way?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It would be to those weak enough to buy this whole anti Trump non sense. The greatest  politically manufactured garbage there's ever been.

Whoever shouts and cries the loudest....... is all it takes to win the hearts of the intellectually weak majority. But you wouldn't have it any other way?

Oh, it's a far cry from The Greatest Politically Manufactured Garbage there's ever been. How old are you, and didn't you attend school at some point?

• Like 1