Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Sarah Sanders tweeted a video that had been deliberately altered to make the footage more dramatic. Look it up mate it's on practically every news station in the world somewhere, and how it was done was outlined in the article I posted further up this page. If you want to argue the semantics of what doctoring means fair enough but the altered footage is still altered footage whatever you want to call it. Let's just call it Terry for the sake of it.

Who altered it? Don't know. Don't care to be honest. I'm not a fan of Jim Acosta and if he doesn't want to play by Don's rules then f*ck him. I'd expect a little more decorum in the WH but if the reality TV boys want to ham it up for the cameras go for it.

As above this is a complete non-story to cover up Don's Armistice gaffe.

Fair enough mate, could you put up a link of the doctored video mate.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fair enough mate, could you put up a link of the doctored video mate.

This is pulled from Jimmy Kimmel but honestly, I can't be arsed looking to see if it's still on Huckabee Sanders Twitter feed. It gives the before and after and it's about as interesting as I have been in this obfuscation.

Is it Terry? Isn't it Terry?

I don't care.

It's a complete non-story to cover up his Armistice gaffe.

Here's another non-story to bury the Armistice gaffe even further down the stack.

• The number of times Donald Trump has played golf as president. - 136 (source)
  • The number of times Donald Trump has visited combat servicemen in the middle east, as president. - 0 (source)

Is that acceptable?

Edited by ChrisJones
20 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This is pulled from Jimmy Kimmel but honestly, I can't be arsed looking to see if it's still on Huckabee Sanders Twitter feed. It gives the before and after and it's about as interesting as I have been in this obfuscation.

Is it Terry? Isn't it Terry?

I don't care.

It's a complete non-story to cover up his Armistice gaffe.

Thanks mate

• Thanks 1

The liberal push may see mick Obama having a run but let’s not  forgot don just yet let’s just remember Barry lol quote business insider 

“even Obama's scandalous mishandling of the economy should be the talk of the nation.

All of these paint a picture of a president who is out of control, out of his depth, dangerously out of touch with reality, and incapable of effectively running the government or protecting taxpayer money.

There's no doubt that if Obama had been a Republican, the press would have pursued each scandal with unstoppable vigor. Yet because none fits the media's chosen Obama narrative, they all get ignored, downplayed or explained away.

If the mainstream press had a shred of credibility seven years ago, it completely lost it since.”   Be careful when you quick to get trump out the lies wars and corruption of the dems liberal machine will suck the life out of the USA for good and make dons dum ass handling of things a bit non important 

Edited by green lurchers

After watching that Rebel Media link I'll refer you back to this post I put up a couple of pages ago. Whatever Don's deal is he's losing the plot. He's either stressed to f*ck which is understandable, or he's in the primary stages of some undiagnosed mental illness looking at his actions.

His behaviour at the Armistice Memorial is indefensible. Period.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:34, ChrisJones said:

In a bizarre chain of events Don has tweeted that Florida shouldn't count any remaining votes in the mid-terms and instead go with the election night call. This would effectively null and void any active service military postal ballots from overseas.

Don's also pulled out of the Veteran's Day memorial wreath laying at the Arlington National Cemetary. This would be the second time in a week that Don has snubbed the fallen on the 100th Armistice anniversary.

That's because Trump knows...

Image result for bill and hillary registering voters in a graveyard cartoon

the dead tend to vote Democrat.

• Haha 1