Trump Under Fire

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Earlier in the thread I commented that his decisions in his judicial career were constitutionally sound. I was dead wrong. I looked further into his career with the Bush administration. He supports the Patriot Act. He supports the indefinite detention of prisoners without due process. He supports widespread data harvesting from the security forces. Basically he's showed public disdain for the 4th and 5th ammendments to the Constitution. This I actually had to dig for as every search engine in the world focused on the assault allegations.

As far as the puppet show on television it's done more damage to the reputation of both parties and their supporters. The Democrats have used the allegations as a political football. They've used Dr Ford's testimony to assassinate his character and Senator Feinstein is now under investigation for the timing of the accusations and the way in which they weaponised Dr Ford for political gain. They clearly didn't want justice for the alleged victim they simply threw sh*t until it started to stick. The Republicans have responded in kind calling her a liar and cheat and basically cemented their reputation as serving old white guys. Throwing more sh*t into an already murky swamp.

Personally I'm a huge advocate for due process as you know. While I found Ford's testimony compelling there is zero evidence a crime was commited. It degenerated into a he said/she said farce. I won't call her a liar. I won't call him a liar. It just demonstrated how f*ck*ed up the big two are in America with this partisan b*llsh*t.

If you look at Kavanaugh's record regarding the above issues they could focus on quantifiable reasons to bar him from the role. However he's been sworn in now and we just hope he'll play the game as he should rather than use his character assassionation in the future to score petty points against the Democrats. For the record I have no issue with a conservative minded judge.

He was seen drinking 3 beers at a bar when he was 19 and looked at a girl  fkn terrible man  it’s enough to make Amy shuma shit her knickers lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

He was seen drinking 3 beers at a bar when he was 19 and looked at a girl  fkn terrible man  it’s enough to make Amy shuma shit her knickers lol 

Churchill was a high functioning alcoholic and steered us through one of the darkest periods of the 20th century. I couldn't give a flying f*ck if Kavanaugh got sh*t-faced at university. That was a complete non-starter for me.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Churchill was a high functioning alcoholic and steered us through one of the darkest periods of the 20th century. I couldn't give a flying f*ck if Kavanaugh got sh*t-faced at university. That was a complete non-starter for me.

Amy shuma got bumholed at uni well so the the story goes lol it’s just a rumour or is it 

Edited by green lurchers
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Amy shuma got bumholed at uni well so the the story goes lol it’s just a rumour or is it 

I wouldn't even know where to start with that one. What consenting adults do with other consenting adults is none of my concern! :laugh:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I wouldn't even know where to start with that one. What consenting adults do with other consenting adults is none of my concern! :laugh:

Ya know Chris it’s all hear say , I mean ther was a rumour that stormy Daniels had racked up over 400 hundred bell ends in her  short career ??? That just a rumour . Going round ?  when the truth comes out it’ll be more like 399 I’m sure 

26 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya know Chris it’s all hear say , I mean ther was a rumour that stormy Daniels had racked up over 400 hundred bell ends in her  short career ??? That just a rumour . Going round ?  when the truth comes out it’ll be more like 399 I’m sure 

I'm sure that's a lot easier to quantify with actual evidence given her career choice but again if it's between consenting adults I couldn't care less. Don's Mrs might be harder to win over though.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:12, ChrisJones said:

While I agree with you on voting for the Democrats should require a kick in the arse so should a vote for the Republicans. There's two years of decent evidence that they're not improving anything for the average American and they've added billions to the deficit which means massive tax hikes on future generations to pay for the ultimate shortfall. I'll agree with you that Democrats will be bad for America but I'll also interject that the Republicans aren't doing America any favours currently.

Anyone that is swayed by the opinion of failed presidential candidate and recently politically motivated pop star is in a minority. That would be like me listening to Neil Kinnock and Liam Gallagher before deciding who to vote for. However the void I mentioned earlier has allowed a record 850+ libertarian candidates to stand for election. Like I said this is good.

Libertarians may well be the worst of the conservatives. All of the distain for regulation and none of the however purported, moral foundation.

Don's first full fiscal year has posted the largest budget shortfall in six years and has added $113bn to the deficit taking it up to $779bn.

Despite the fed collecting a record level in income taxes (as discussed in the Property Levy thread lower taxes demonstrate that more people are likely to pay them) the lack of will from the Republicans to respond by not cutting government spending has seen the deficit sky rocket.

#ArtOfTheDeal #BusinessGuru

Omg all these pipe bombs being sent to the Democratic machine big guns Soros Clinton’s cnn news and Obama’s offices shock horror luckily nothing exploded now who could do such a ghastly thing ?? Ther tactics suck do they really think the public will buy it lol fkn barrel scraping at its finest ?  chuck some shit at dons gang and see wat goes down ?? after all the fake news bull the dems come out with at the last election don’t seem to have moved on with their style or approach to try and win  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Francie said:

To contain these "migrants", theres videos on news network that show whites paying people to come to america in the caravan its mental.

Perfectly timed for the midterm elections screaming babies and poor folk escaping a poor country banging on the border gates   along with the mail  bombs it’s a democratic set up wreaks of Clinton Soros agenda who could believe such bullshit political tactics 

Edited by green lurchers