Trump Under Fire

11 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm talking about if there is a vote of no confidence and a general election is sprung upon the voters. Even if it isn't there are enough shenanigans here to p*ss people off until the next general election anyway. You can get rid of May and slap whichever face you want on it but you can't polish a turd.

Seriously look at 3rd-way alternatives. Libertarians are all over the mid-term ballot this end and about f*ck*ng time. :whistling:

For all intents and purposes they don't exist here. UKIP is the only alternative. Besides no one on the right will vote for a party with 'lib' in its name. LOL LOL

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

:laugh:

Thanks for getting in touch and for passing on your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with our most recent action. 

Please know that this was all very well planned and executed.A Greenpeace representative at the police line informed officers about the fly-past before it happened. 

Greenpeace also telephoned the police air incident advisor 10 minutes before the glider arrived, telling them what was planned. At the same time Greenpeace contacted Prestwick air traffic control by telephone and radio to inform them about the paraglider’s arrival.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback, I will pass this onto the team. ‘

The guy was up to court today,anyone know what happened to him?
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

For all intents and purposes they don't exist here. UKIP is the only alternative. Besides no one on the right will vote for a party with 'lib' in its name. LOL LOL

That's very true but even a mass spoiling of ballots would be a start. How does it go? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

44 minutes ago, mackem said:

:laugh:

Thanks for getting in touch and for passing on your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with our most recent action. 

Please know that this was all very well planned and executed.A Greenpeace representative at the police line informed officers about the fly-past before it happened. 

Greenpeace also telephoned the police air incident advisor 10 minutes before the glider arrived, telling them what was planned. At the same time Greenpeace contacted Prestwick air traffic control by telephone and radio to inform them about the paraglider’s arrival.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback, I will pass this onto the team. ‘

The guy was up to court today,anyone know what happened to him?

I've seen this pic several times now, is that someone on the hotel turret with what looks like a fairly serious gun, he is lucky to just get a fine, he could have been blown out of the sky!

I know greenpeace gave advanced warning of his arrival,i cant help thinking things might have ended differently had he tried this stunt stateside :laugh: I think he is living on borrowed time :ninja: hope his next stunt is trying to land on a Japanese whaler in heavy seas :laugh:

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

In a bold move, Don publically sides with Vlad against his own law enforcement agency enraging Americans in the process...

Whatever your view of the hacking allegations it's an interesting twist when you support a foreign authoritarian leader at the expense of your domestic intelligence and law enforcement body...

Should be an interesting news cycle this week! ?

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Ooof... Poor Don. Even his mates at Fox News are circling the wagons...

There's a lot to be said for publically undermining your military and intelligence services in front of a global audience. What does Vlad have on him? :hmm:

He says any old shit to whoever is in the room at the time. Then something entirely different when they leave. 

Think this time he has monumentally f****d up.

He won't be able to lie or "fake news" this away. 

Lol "Putin assured me he had nothing to do with it" 

Commander in chief!  Im sure the security agencies in the states are setting in motion to get rid of him 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, scothunter said:

"Putin assured me he had nothing to do with it"

Everything else is fake news but the leader of a hostile nation is suddenly on the level despite decades of evidence to the contrary.

Sounds legit.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

If only we could have Obama and Bush junior back........halcyon days ! ;) 

Ahh the good ol days of Obama Barry and Mick they were the days eh his legacy of being the worst president ever will take some beating  maybe don will take his throne who knows ? real America love him the liberal strange folk just don’t get him lol 

Edited by green lurchers