Trump Under Fire

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/young-woman-attacked-and-raped-by-gang-on-way-home-37004350.html

Meanwhile, while all the Irish scream about Trump, closer to home..........

Still, well worth it as long as the farm payment keeps dropping in the account from the EU huh........

Pricks ! 

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

16 hours ago, scothunter said:

If that was someone you didn't like though you be all over that claim lol

Guys a f***ing knob and a pathological liar to be fair you're one of the few who actually admits the guy is a clown . 

In all fairness, when Dianne Abbott made a tit of herself with her numbers at the last election everyone jumped on it but I wasn’t in the least bit bothered pal, her blatant racism, communism and anti white agenda concern me more because it’s something that’s ACTUALLY worth being concerned about.......sniggering like primary school kids because The Don got a few words muddled I’ll leave to my Irish hosts who frankly could do with growing the f**k up.

wilf I live in the north, and seeing Belfast city centre is worrying enough fulla scrounging Romanian gypos and shitslamics and hairless apes. but as long as theyre gurning about ballroots getting married or women slaughtering unborn babies then its just going on without any worries. but in 20 yrs there will be no go areas for protestands and catholics alike as the 3rd world will have its own place in ulster. now the shinners are jumping on the feminazi band wagon supporting abortion on demand showing their true colours as they were never a pro life party anyway. then its anti trump Shiite aswell. Ireland north n south need to waken da feck up from the guiness coma, as its going to be over run by rapefugees after Brexit. the only party fighting for white christain rights in gb today is the DUP. and with leo fagarachi varadker at the helm of the republic and the eus cock glove the south is heading down a slippery slope towards an invasion like they've never seen by 3rd world parasites.  England is gone too. we need a trump type leader in gb and stop being ashamed of being proud of where yas come from.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 18/06/2018 at 18:21, Lenmcharristar said:

wilf I live in the north, and seeing Belfast city centre is worrying enough fulla scrounging Romanian gypos and shitslamics and hairless apes. but as long as theyre gurning about ballroots getting married or women slaughtering unborn babies then its just going on without any worries. but in 20 yrs there will be no go areas for protestands and catholics alike as the 3rd world will have its own place in ulster. now the shinners are jumping on the feminazi band wagon supporting abortion on demand showing their true colours as they were never a pro life party anyway. then its anti trump Shiite aswell. Ireland north n south need to waken da feck up from the guiness coma, as its going to be over run by rapefugees after Brexit. the only party fighting for white christain rights in gb today is the DUP. and with leo fagarachi varadker at the helm of the republic and the eus cock glove the south is heading down a slippery slope towards an invasion like they've never seen by 3rd world parasites.  England is gone too. we need a trump type leader in gb and stop being ashamed of being proud of where yas come from.

Great to support a dickhead that puts children in cages alright.

1 hour ago, JohnGalway said:

I assume your talking about the kids in the detention centers john, correct me if im wrong, as usual the media are at there tricks again, the kids are actually lying at the front of the compound, iits very large.

@johnGalway

Edited by Francie
4 hours ago, Francie said:

I assume your talking about the kids in the detention centers john, correct me if im wrong, as usual the media are at there tricks again, the kids are actually lying at the front of the compound, iits very large.

@johnGalway

Lying in front of the compound?! :hmm:

They're locked up in detention cages, mate.

Now I'll chime in a little further here and say what the Democrats don't want people to know. This all happened under the Obama administration too. In fact, some of the media gloatings showed pictures that were taken while Barry was still president. They've had to quickly recant that as it got jumped on but even though Barry's policy was to avoid prosecuting families Don's policy is to jump all over it.

For the benefit of Len and GL, I have no doubt that had Hillary been elected this would have continued under her administration but luckily for the world she wasn't. I would go as far as speculating that it probably wouldn't have made the news as the liberal bias wouldn't report it and the conservative bias are so sh*t at journalism they wouldn't even find it.

I've been accused in other threads of rubbing people's noses in misfortune and glossing over the flaws in the perceived utopia I live in and again I strenuously deny the charge as here is a shining example of where multiple agencies, over both a democratic and republican presidency in the US, are f*ck*ng it up. It doesn't take much to find them either. They're all over the news. They're easy to find but I'm quite happy to highlight the f*ck up regardless of whether it fits a narrative. I've got a pretty good track record of arguing personal liberty and human dignity and I call it as I see it whichever side of the Atlantic it occurs on.

One thing we've always been able to agree on is that arguments aside the kids should be left out of the partisan bollo-tics. The Don can squash this with a swipe of a pen but is choosing not to and it's not alright at all, IMHO.

This is happening in Texas, today.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

How far should a country entertain this type of emotional blackmail that is so common?.......should it be tolerated to the point where it’s own culture and people are erased from the face of the earth ?

If they hadn’t travelled illegally they be free to do as they please wouldn’t they?

On another note, got many large communities of illegal immigrants in rural Ireland have you?.......know what the reality of living amongst that day to day is so you? 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Lying in front of the compound?! :hmm:

They're locked up in detention cages, mate.

Now I'll chime in a little further here and say what the Democrats don't want people to know. This all happened under the Obama administration too. In fact, some of the media gloatings showed pictures that were taken while Barry was still president. They've had to quickly recant that as it got jumped on but even though Barry's policy was to avoid prosecuting families Don's policy is to jump all over it.

For the benefit of Len and GL, I have no doubt that had Hillary been elected this would have continued under her administration but luckily for the world she wasn't. I would go as far as speculating that it probably wouldn't have made the news as the liberal bias wouldn't report it and the conservative bias are so sh*t at journalism they wouldn't even find it.

I've been accused in other threads of rubbing people's noses in misfortune and glossing over the flaws in the perceived utopia I live in and again I strenuously deny the charge as here is a shining example of where multiple agencies, over both a democratic and republican presidency in the US, are f*ck*ng it up. It doesn't take much to find them either. They're all over the news. They're easy to find but I'm quite happy to highlight the f*ck up regardless of whether it fits a narrative. I've got a pretty good track record of arguing personal liberty and human dignity and I call it as I see it whichever side of the Atlantic it occurs on.

One thing we've always been able to agree on is that arguments aside the kids should be left out of the partisan bollo-tics. The Don can squash this with a swipe of a pen but is choosing not to and it's not alright at all, IMHO.

This is happening in Texas, today.

Not Obama surely?.......our Irish contributors will never be able to process that !