Trump Under Fire

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not sure I would have voted for Trump as he just wasn't a honest decent sort of person, like at all even trying to be, lol, I couldn't trust or respect him even enough to be a politician. But I saw Hillary as more of the same progressive deterioration of the foundations of America. She wasn't good, or bad, just 'meh'. So who knows.... I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision which I admit is probably a big cop out. Especially considering the euphoria I felt seeing him elected! LOL. Like a dirty great torpedo in the port side of an 'unsinkable' obnoxious establishment ship, watching that f****r sink with everyone on board too dumbstruck to even don a life jacket.

I've got a real anarchist side that comes out now and again. :laugh:

Interesting comment this mate and it highlites why so many people don’t get why other lads like Trump.......

See, your reply there looks like you are still approaching things with logic and reasoned argument......but lads like me are saying “f**k all that” you just can’t use logic or reasoned argument with the like of Obama, Junker, May and all the other f***ing trecherous clowns......tried it for years, they dont give a f**k so now it time to stop playing by their rules.

See I don’t care if Trump wrecks everything, to a lot of lads it needs wrecking and it can’t come soon enough because this all has to end! 

See, I’d put an X in any box except an established political party in Europe.....I wouldn’t even care what party it was just as long as it not any of them c**ts.

and that’s the crux of, he isn’t any of “them” c**ts......nothing more clever about it than that to me mate.

• Like 4

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

See I don’t care if Trump wrecks everything, to a lot of lads it needs wrecking and it can’t come soon enough because this all has to end! 

Honestly, that's the only part where I strenuously disagree. I don't think that wrecking everything to the point where living in caves is a step up is a good thing. It can be fixed without ruination IMHO.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Interesting comment this mate and it highlites why so many people don’t get why other lads like Trump.......

See, your reply there looks like you are still approaching things with logic and reasoned argument......but lads like me are saying “f**k all that” you just can’t use logic or reasoned argument with the like of Obama, Junker, May and all the other f***ing trecherous clowns......tried it for years, they dont give a f**k so now it time to stop playing by their rules.

See, I’d put an X in any box except an established political party in Europe.....I wouldn’t even care what party it was just as long as it not any of them c**ts.

and that’s the crux of, he isn’t any of “them” c**ts......nothing more clever about it than that to me mate.

Yeah, I find it very difficult to allow my heart to rule my head. But the morning I walked down the stairs while away staying with a mate stalking and seeing Trump elected I remember the smile and joy it brought to me. It was different to the friday morning after the Brexit ref, that morning I was amazed and a little anxious.

Which brings me onto drawing parallels with the brexit saga. Last week I was talking to a colleague that voted remain and he basically only did it because he was concerned about rocking the boat too much "why take the risk?". Now, if there was another vote, I honestly reckon it'd be a landslide as it just ain't so scary anymore.

In your heart, you see anarchy as the only way, they can't control that. But the thought of that terrifies the average British citizen. I quite enjoy watching the house burn, we're all just too comfortable, it reminds us of our values.

Lads, when in so many aspects of life insanity is the new sane, how do you end that?

See, make no mistake, we are in a fight and as we all know when the chips are down and you got no place left to turn then the time for trying to be sensible is over.......only picking up a bit of wood and doing a proper wrecking job will get you out of the predicament.

Metaphorically speaking......

As civilized human beings we have a pencil and a ballot paper......that’s your bit of wood, use it.

61 million Americans picked up a bit of wood.

JMHO 

Don was answering questions about the summit for about an hour it's emerged.

Here's Politico's take on it and if that's the case then there doesn't seem to be much substance at this time. I still think that treating a despot, who is accustomed to being treated like a god, like this isn't a good strategy.

EDIT: This is a pretty good piece too. On what Kim's take on the deal could mean.

When trump was calling Kim a mentalist those that hate trump were saying he was inviting nuclear war...... 

Now trump has forced the first step of negotiations people who hate trump are saying he's appeasing a murderous dictator ???

There is no right or wrong, Kim is a mental cnut.... 

We have trump....support the fcker or not its what we have. And many people want him to fail, at americas and the west's expense just so they can say they are right.... 

Just like remainers want brexit to fail....they are the same sort of traitorous tw*t. 

Have an opinion, but but if you loose, on matters of national success and safety, you have to say 'this is what our team voted for let's hope it works'... 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Ooohhhhhh......life changing !

If that was someone you didn't like though you be all over that claim lol

Guys a f***ing knob and a pathological liar to be fair you're one of the few who actually admits the guy is a clown .