Trump Under Fire

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm sort of and sort of not surprised but this president seems to have really reinforced peoples partisan-'ness'. Folks are even less open minded now than ever before imo. Absolutely blinded by either hate or idolisation.

Chris speakes as an American citizen living in America so for him the view of proceedings will always be slightly different and have more meaning to his life than it ever will ours.....he lives with the policies so he gets a say on all that, no problem with that at all.

I have said all along, as a European living under this f***ing nightmare that has unfolded in Europe I just love the fact he is f***ing shit up and has them all screaming like stuck pigs.

He highlights their buffoonery, lack of democracy and impotence on the world stage at every turn.......love it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Chris speakes as an American citizen living in America so for him the view of proceedings will always be slightly different and have more meaning to his life than it ever will ours.....he lives with the policies so he gets a say on all that, no problem with that at all.

I see the progress I'm just cynical. For the record whoever was elected in 2016, or 2020, will get the same scrutiny. If Hillary had won this would be her thread. Gary would have been the same. It doesn't change anything but it creates discussion and potential clarity for anyone that's interested.

Don's domestic record isn't much of a record at all. I pay more taxes now than I did but other than that not a lot has changed. I'm sure most Europeans are here for partisan banter but if you look at even a little bit of it differently it's good IMHO. Besides, I'm not really much of a knowledge on Sunderland football so I'm relegated to this division.

• Haha 2

In sure I read a landslide had destroyed his nuclear facility might be wrong or "fake news".

If I had to pick one winner from the summit it be fat boy.

His sister wasn't impressed with the orange lotus and his fancy pen lol

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have said all along, as a European living under this f***ing nightmare that has unfolded in Europe I just love the fact he is f***ing shit up and has them all screaming like stuck pigs.

He highlights their buffoonery, lack of democracy and impotence on the world stage at every turn.......love it.

He doesn't need to highlight it mate he's the biggest baffoon out them all 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

He highlights their buffoonery, lack or democracy and impotence on the world stage at every turn.......love it.

I'm not sure I would have voted for Trump as he just wasn't a honest decent sort of person, like at all even trying to be, lol, I couldn't trust or respect him even enough to be a politician. But I saw Hillary as more of the same progressive deterioration of the foundations of America. She wasn't good, or bad, just 'meh'. So who knows.... I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision which I admit is probably a big cop out. Especially considering the euphoria I felt seeing him elected! LOL. Like a dirty great torpedo in the port side of an 'unsinkable' obnoxious establishment ship, watching that f****r sink with everyone on board too dumbstruck to even don a life jacket.

I've got a real anarchist side that comes out now and again. :laugh:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I see the progress I'm just cynical. For the record whoever was elected in 2016, or 2020, will get the same scrutiny. If Hillary had won this would be her thread. Gary would have been the same. It doesn't change anything but it creates discussion and potential clarity for anyone that's interested.

Don's domestic record isn't much of a record at all. I pay more taxes now than I did but other than that not a lot has changed. I'm sure most Europeans are here for partisan banter but if you look at even a little bit of it differently it's good IMHO. Besides, I'm not really much of a knowledge on Sunderland football so I'm relegated to this division.

Errrr we're British fella..... bloody European! :big_boss: :boxing: :rtfm:

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, like most things in life, Inthink there is a couple of ways to look at it......

You can say he has validated a little tin pot dictator with a bad record on human rights

OR

He called the little chinks bluff and said “if you want to talk about anialation then I am happy to oblige you or you can sit down and have a cup of tea?”

Lets face it, you’d be looking at Trump and saying “this f****r ain’t sticking to the rules, he could really mean it?” 

But hey, that’s just one viewpoint and the world will be waiting for the European Commisions take on it before it makes up its mind I’m sure.......

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Errrr we're British fella..... bloody European! :big_boss: :boxing: :rtfm:

:D

Can I have a morning coffee without rabble-rousing? C'mon! :laugh: :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

But hey, that’s just one viewpoint and the world will be waiting for the European Commisions Cuckolds take on it before it makes up its mind I’m sure.......

Fixed that for ya! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

On the plus side my orange Lillie's have started to bloom lol

More flowers on the prickly pear cactus in the yard and the honeysuckle is starting flower. Hummingbirds everywhere it looks like Heathrow and LAX rolled into one.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm not sure I would have voted for Trump as he just wasn't a honest decent sort of person, like at all even trying to be,

You want to see the amount of LP candidates running for Congress and the Senate for the midterms. It could be truly something!

• Thanks 2
Just now, scothunter said:

In sure I read a landslide had destroyed his nuclear facility might be wrong or "fake news".

If I had to pick one winner from the summit it be fat boy.

His sister wasn't impressed with the orange lotus and his fancy pen lol

Chinese seismologists or some such recorded damage after the last test. Basically the facility was rendered useless already, the mountain had collapsed.