Trump Under Fire

“Trump tells Europe and Canada the truth in sickening truth telling”

”In other news, Trump averts nuclear war with North Korea and get them to the table to talk”

Man obviously a lunatic ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

6 hours ago, WILF said:

“Trump tells Europe and Canada the truth in sickening truth telling”

”In other news, Trump averts nuclear war with North Korea and get them to the table to talk”

Man obviously a lunatic ! 

Yeah wilf just brought jun yun thingy to the table, but still hes a c**t some say, not me tho mate

25 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah wilf just brought jun yun thingy to the table, but still hes a c**t some say, not me tho mate

Mate, the bloke could shit Tiffany cuff links and it wouldn’t matter to some of these wankers......the Europeans who hate Trump are running scared that’s their little bubble (and cheque from Europe 4 times a year) will burst !

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I would personally pay for the Russian prostitutes in that video.

Mate, I absolutely preclude you from the “wanker” label......we both know the score here ;) 

• Like 1

Great news eh chris?

Did you see the liberal lunatics bill maher an whats his face praying that he failed with n.korea, what a bunch of pathetic losers.

An lots more liberals are shouting they want a recession to happen so trump dont get reelected in 2020, disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who seen this, there all standing like disobedient school children while the headmaster tells them off, priceless.

He has balls.

What a bunch of muppets! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Great news eh chris?

Did you see the liberal lunatics bill maher an whats his face praying that he failed with n.korea, what a bunch of pathetic losers.

An lots more liberals are shouting they want a recession to happen so trump dont get reelected in 2020, disgusting.

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, I'll judge the man on his results, not his promises. Trump or not, anyone that can get the Koreans to the negotiating table is doing alright by me and the rest of the world unless we want east asia to glow in the dark again. We'll leave the Kim families shocking record of genocide for another time. I'm torn here because they're both being lauded as heroes where one is part of a brutal despotic regime and the other is North Korean!

Bill Maher can f*ck off, frankly. At this point, they've simply signed a memo to say they want to have more meetings to discuss the future which is a pretty big step in global policy. Again I'll hedge on results over rhetoric.

Wishing the destruction of society to prove a point is as callous as it comes. No matter who is in the wheelhouse we can all agree that if he leaves it better than he found it it's a success? I still cannot understand those that want to see something fail to point where living in caves is considered a step up.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, I'll judge the man on his results, not his promises. Trump or not, anyone that can get the Koreans to the negotiating table is doing alright by me and the rest of the world unless we want east asia to glow in the dark again. We'll leave the Kim families shocking record of genocide for another time. I'm torn here because they're both being lauded as heroes where one is part of a brutal despotic regime and the other is North Korean!

Bill Maher can f*ck off, frankly. At this point, they've simply signed a memo to say they want to have more meetings to discuss the future which is a pretty big step in global policy. Again I'll hedge on results over rhetoric.

Wishing the destruction of society to prove a point is as callous as it comes. No matter who is in the wheelhouse we can all agree that if he leaves it better than he found it it's a success? I still cannot understand those that want to see something fail to point where living in caves is considered a step up.

I don't think any one thinks Kim is a hero...... He a cruel dictator......so we either invade or try for a peace deal. 

If Obama or hillary had got this far they would already be awarded a Nobel peace prize. 

• Like 1