Trump Under Fire

11 hours ago, WILF said:

Oh my god, Trumps wants to get Russia and North Korea back at the negotiating table and bring them in to be part of things........the man must be insane huh? 

Petty.........little........wankers........talking like old women 

Don't forget Putin launched an attack on British soil lately.....I'd love to know what Putin has on Trumpy....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Mate, Trump could go to Africa and shit enough gold coins to feed every starving child and tits like you would probably accuse him of making them obese.

Never hear a f***ing peep out you about the democracy haters and war mongers in brussels !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Speechless.thumb.jpg.7d68ff875293a0325abaaa5785c481a5.jpg

Mate, I dont have any problem at all when folks are rounded about these things......there’s a zillion other things that are really, really, really f***ing terrible going on in the world and it dont matter to me if they think Trump is one.......what bothers me is when they say f**k all about anything else.

Its like listening to some f***ing conservative or Labour MP and it’s a wankers turn out.

• Like 2

That's fair enough mate and just having a craic while I'm rehydrating myself with a Hemingway (gin and tonic and a ton of bitters.) 

Don't you think that's THL's GT in a nutshell though? Looking at the world through the big lens of the telescope and zeroing in on what matters to the individual? I mean failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney has come out of retirement and is running for governor in my state. He's going for the soft mormon vote now that Hatch is finally retiring from a career in politics... I'd be impressed if anyone even knew who they were but it's hardly thread worthy when you can point at religious fundamentalists with power at the national level (Still mormons and not muslims on this one though.)

• Like 1

Trump not playing along to the democracy haters tune and deciding its better to go and try to avoid nuclear war instead.......how f***ing terrible ! 

• Like 1
Just now, ChrisJones said:

Don threatens to end all trade with allies if they don't submit to his demands on reduced trade barriers.

Now I know THL has some love for the Don but FFS... this is the kind of talk that crashes economies. :no:

With a bit of luck, the rest of the worlds leaders will tell him to sincerely f**k off ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JohnGalway said:

With a bit of luck, the rest of the worlds leaders will tell him to sincerely f**k off ?

Yeah......except they won’t though will they!

This is the president of the United States, Not Leo Varadkar who doubles as Barniers tea boy, or that’s trecherous crow May or that prick in France.......get a grip ! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Don threatens to end all trade with allies if they don't submit to his demands on reduced trade barriers.

Now I know THL has some love for the Don but FFS... this is the kind of talk that crashes economies. :no:

Good !  ........let them crash and maybe, just maybe it will give folk the balls they need to end this f***ing nightmare mate.

• Like 2