Drones Hovvering Over Yards

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the man seen a drone over his yard then I believe that's what he seen. As for it being illegal. Dog thieves and anti's don't worry about what's legal and what's illegal. JMHO but in this day and

I've heard that you need a license to fly them now as there's privacy and information legislation brought in but as said who cares it won't stop people using them. There was one used in N.I. A few yea

That would mean getting off my arse and actually walking the farms, it's much easier to have a nosey on Google earth

If the man seen a drone over his yard then I believe that's what he seen.

As for it being illegal. Dog thieves and anti's don't worry about what's legal and what's illegal.

JMHO but in this day and age EVERYONE who keeps working dogs (all types) has to assume that they are being watched and must take the correct security.

As for finding kennels etc. you don't need a drone. The scum who rob houses, sheds etc. have their mates in Google Maps doing their reckies for them.

That Google Maps IMO should be banned.

That would mean getting off my arse and actually walking the farms, it's much easier to have a nosey on Google earth

• Like 3

Google earth is the bollocks!

If you see a small roof in my garden on google earth, is the dog in there or the lawn mower? Drones on the other hand, are big trouble....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

I've heard that you need a license to fly them now as there's privacy and information legislation brought in but as said who cares it won't stop people using them. There was one used in N.I. A few years back by the USPCA when the theivong scum Philprat was the head of the organisation. He didn't just steal from them either for that matter he was always known around these parts as a thief. Anyway the footage from the drone was used on the evening news where lads where out digging and the drone came over them. Think they had dogs confiscated etc. So it's nothing new. Thing is you do hear them as they're not the quietest device even at height you'll hear them clearly. Take it down by all means for all you know some nonce could be recording your kids out playing! That would be my reasoning anyway.

• Like 5

Mate had one over him when he was digging this year out with hunt on Salisbury plain .If I'm right they managed to obtain the SD card from a couple operating it that showed the whole day .CA has it now .Antis upping the anti as it were .

Pest controller mate had same when gassing rabbits but that ended with a downed drone .

I've heard that you need a license to fly them now as there's privacy and information legislation brought in but as said who cares it won't stop people using them. There was one used in N.I. A few years back by the USPCA when the theivong scum Philprat was the head of the organisation. He didn't just steal from them either for that matter he was always known around these parts as a thief. Anyway the footage from the drone was used on the evening news where lads where out digging and the drone came over them. Think they had dogs confiscated etc. So it's nothing new. Thing is you do hear them as they're not the quietest device even at height you'll hear them clearly. Take it down by all means for all you know some nonce could be recording your kids out playing! That would be my reasoning anyway.

seen that too,
  • Like 1

Are you sure it wasn't just someone flying a drone and they just happened to be over the lads yards?

Id be surprised to find the pykey dog thieves with the intellect to fly a drone,it takes 4 of them to work out how to bust a padlock and con a pensioner.

• Like 3

Are you sure it wasn't just someone flying a drone and they just happened to be over the lads yards?

Id be surprised to find the pykey dog thieves with the intellect to fly a drone,it takes 4 of them to work out how to bust a padlock and con a pensioner.

Ya reckon ?

They break into museums nowadays to rob a rhino horn.

Working terrier = £200.

2 working terriers = £400

3 working terriers = £600.

Each terrier = best in Ireland = gullible fools who'll buy it = 20,000.

Cost of a drone = £400.

Pilot of drone = 6 year old child = lets face it, a six year old can work an i-phone.

Six working terriers @ 200 each = 1200 - the cost of a drone = 800 = some terrier lads waking up to a shock.

Ya reckon ?

They break into museums nowadays to rob a rhino horn.

Working terrier = £200.

2 working terriers = £400

3 working terriers = £600.

Each terrier = best in Ireland = gullible fools who'll buy it = 20,000.

Cost of a drone = £400.

Pilot of drone = 6 year old child = lets face it, a six year old can work an i-phone.

Six working terriers @ 200 each = 1200 - the cost of a drone = 800 = some terrier lads waking up to a shock.

You can pinch a terrier and sit on it.

If the man seen a drone over his yard then I believe that's what he seen.

As for it being illegal. Dog thieves and anti's don't worry about what's legal and what's illegal.

JMHO but in this day and age EVERYONE who keeps working dogs (all types) has to assume that they are being watched and must take the correct security.

As for finding kennels etc. you don't need a drone. The scum who rob houses, sheds etc. have their mates in Google Maps doing their reckies for them.

That Google Maps IMO should be banned.

that eircode (post code) shite is worse-i had to get every address ive ever had for filling out a form for something(needed eircode too)-way too much information on it.
  • Like 1