Drones Hovvering Over Yards

drones were being used to c what were in side lads yards.ie terriers lurchers.2 different lads down our part of the country spotted them over their land.any one else hear of this going on in other parts of ireland.i checked it out and by all accounts its against the law to shoot these drones down their classed as a small aircrart.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the man seen a drone over his yard then I believe that's what he seen. As for it being illegal. Dog thieves and anti's don't worry about what's legal and what's illegal. JMHO but in this day and

I've heard that you need a license to fly them now as there's privacy and information legislation brought in but as said who cares it won't stop people using them. There was one used in N.I. A few yea

That would mean getting off my arse and actually walking the farms, it's much easier to have a nosey on Google earth

Surely that would be regarded as an invasion of privacy and illegal.[/

Lots of things are illegal mate, that are the norm....

This will only get more common & no amount of legislation will stop it unfortunately.....

If you are being pestered by drones, buy a drone signal blocker they start at about £180, watch them come down and see who comes to collect them, hopefully the drone won't drop into a yard with a few good yard dogs in :thumbs:

• Like 1

I fished one out of the river for a young lad a few weeks ago-you sure you not just being paranoid? Atb dc

the drone that way seen over the mans yard.his yard is on a small farm with no neighbours out in the country side.so he wasnt been paranoid.think about it how many of us look up when were out cleaning our dogs during the day.

Depends on how much green you toke lol-I heard that Google are employing folk to fly drones for them mapping the uk etc?and also the police are looking for civilians with experience of flying them-good wage by all accounts lol.if you conduct yourself within the hunting act how ever much of a bollocks it is then why worry?can't see it personally being dog thieves-them drones ain't cheap-I'd be more concerned with who's back and fore your yard as it's normally some jealous cnut you know who has your dogs chored away .atb dc

• Like 3

If the man seen a drone over his yard then I believe that's what he seen.

As for it being illegal. Dog thieves and anti's don't worry about what's legal and what's illegal.

JMHO but in this day and age EVERYONE who keeps working dogs (all types) has to assume that they are being watched and must take the correct security.

As for finding kennels etc. you don't need a drone. The scum who rob houses, sheds etc. have their mates in Google Maps doing their reckies for them.

That Google Maps IMO should be banned.

• Like 8