Last Run Of The Season

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a similar scenario here where I have permission to shoot with the rifle, I take deer fox and most other things that fall in to the sights. Now one of the lads from a nearby village who I knew

Tomo I hold my hands up I thought you was trying it on about you having permission on that land after being told wrong information about you poaching all over that area, like said I don't know you but

Trev my new dog for next season one more day and I'm finished for the summer happy days

Posted Images

Just all of yous stay off my land when in leyburn haha

I cannot understand the mentality of folk travelling all the way to Leyburn to poach anothers permission,there is far better permission you do not have to be poached long before Leyburn becomes evident on a signpost.

Just all of yous stay off my land when in leyburn haha

I cannot understand the mentality of folk travelling all the way to Leyburn to poach anothers permission,there is far better permission you do not have to be poached long before Leyburn becomes evident on a signpost.

Wat if leyburn is local to ye tho? Haha

You answered that earlier,travel you lazy basket.