• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

years ago i changed the way i work my dogs and dropped in line with the laws. i got a few plummers and they did what i needed with style. although if i was to get back to digging the amount i used to

very testing these two

Thanks, seem to spend a lot of time on memory lane nowadays, This is the sire on the left with the litter sister to the tri coloured bitch.

Posted Images

"Happy Fathers day WILF" my best mate from Swansea asked me to breed my bitch "ROSIE" as his old dog "ALF" had died of old age so "WILF" did the honours and this is the resulting litter, born yesterday on fathers day, 4 bitches and 1 dog, another mate from Wales asked me for a bitch as well so thats took care of a few of them, bitch Plummers of any quality are hard come by and the rest will go quickly too, they are a nice litter, nicely marked and 3 will be very dark copper types, I love summer pups with a bit of sunshine on their backs and look forward to them running around the garden keeping me busy for the next 8 weeks, WM

SAM_0155.JPG

I will put some better pics as they grow

some people get all the luck all weve had is empty bitches and we want pups for ourselves to work not to sell

good luck with the sale

Why neil? Must come from summat plummer put in, mustn't it? I know nowt of the breed tbh but i dont think them tri colours can be registered, but who cares if they graft the same haha i like look of em tbh

I'm not pretending to know anything about the Plummer type and have no interest in them but when I was young and keen I read everything that Plummer wrote and he constantly reminded us of how he exactly wanted his legacy to look like and that was red heads, white collar, stomach and legs with a red saddle.

And because a lot of Plummer owners bought into the legend I was just wondering why they're now also available in tri-colour.

That's all.

• Like 1

Turn up more than i thought them tri colours, id never heard of em till my lad was given his plummer pup(which was docked an dew clawed by way wm haha, an legally haha)

Be nice to see em tri colours when they adults

post-97484-0-66951800-1497887800_thumb.jpg

Half brother and sister both by the same sire, tri colour bitch is Plummer stuff and the brindle dog was out of a lemon and white Russell that belonged to a farmer we knew.

• Like 7

In the hands of a digging lad Rob ,in your opinion would most make the grade or are they a bit removed from it now .100% genuine question .They look as capable as any terrier I've ever seen to be fair .My son wants a purely ratting dog ,dosnt follow my love of the graft so maybe one day ,we will fill the spare kennel with one ,gifted of course .

• Like 1

Turn up more than i thought them tri colours, id never heard of em till my lad was given his plummer pup(which was docked an dew clawed by way wm haha, an legally haha)

Be nice to see em tri colours when they adults

attachicon.gifIMG_0124.JPG

Half brother and sister both by the same sire, tri colour bitch is Plummer stuff and the brindle dog was out of a lemon and white Russell that belonged to a farmer we knew.

Nice old pic mate
Thanks, seem to spend a lot of time on memory lane nowadays, This is the sire on the left with the litter sister to the tri coloured bitch.post-97484-0-91459200-1497891869_thumb.jpg
  • Like 8

Beautiful pups - well done WCM - you are spot on re the darker red - that pup with the halo looking markings around the eyes lying at the front - I have seen a few now in photos and they do turn out to be a deep almost fluorescent red - Good luck with them :thumbs:

attachicon.gifDSC_1995.JPG

• Like 1

Great pics as usual Rob,them pups are a picture of health.Hope all is good with yourself and the pack. Not getting much at the moment with mine ,a Dixon rats here and there but there out all the time.pivture of Grace and Jen,Grace at front.ATB Keith j.

post-76374-0-01276600-1497953649_thumb.jpg

• Like 2