• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more ive been to loads of them and discover different beauty every time i go......cant beat them for climate,culture and food.   Wouldnt catch me in a Carribean island theres darkies

cheap cocaine

I was on holiday in Corfu last year. Sitting in a quiet bar overlooking a small harbour, I got chatting to some well heeled brits. They said the greek islands were pretty much identical to the Caribbe

Best place to go in carribean for a chilled out week? Where have you been was it any good? ??

Brixton is decent..... ??

Does it have to be the Caribbean? A kid who I work with has more holidays than owt says Mexico beats the places he's been to in the Caribbean.

• Like 1

Best place to go in carribean for a chilled out week? Where have you been was it any good? ??

Does it have to be the Caribbean? A kid who I work with has more holidays than owt says Mexico beats the places he's been to in the Caribbean.

yes mate was thinking mexico that's probably where we will end up..

yes mate was thinking mexico that's probably where we will end up..

Everybody I know that's been there have raved about it.

Been to Mexico twice first time was Cancun in the Royal Park Pyramids 2nd was further out in think it was Mayan Riviera and hotel was the Moon Palace it's absolutely fantastic white beaches blue season great holidays

I'm sure you said Caribbean. Tobago is the place to go, good fishing, good food, non Americanised and for that reason pretty cheap.

Technically Mexico is part of the Caribbean.

Is that not like saying we are technically French?

The locals certainly don't look the same :laugh:

I'm sure you said Caribbean. Tobago is the place to go, good fishing, good food, non Americanised and for that reason pretty cheap.

Technically Mexico is part of the Caribbean.

Is that not like saying we are technically French?

The locals certainly don't look the same :laugh:

Not at all, Mexico is part of the Caribbean coast.

• Like 1