f***ing c**ts That Did This !!!..???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

travellers or not if your knocking around with people who drown their dogs for a missed rabbit your the idiot

Not being funny here but why is everyone saying pikeys?

What a stunning looking dog! If it happened accidentally then it must have been devastating for the owner! If it was deliberate you can use my truck to tie the rope to and drag the despicable t**t or

What I'm saying is its not right for anyone to blame anybody there's good and bad in all so all u what's saying it's travellers wouldn't say it to there face so get it all out on here ps u bunch off wankers

if you were a traveller shouldnt it be "our" face .

What I'm saying is its not right for anyone to blame anybody there's good and bad in all so all u what's saying it's travellers wouldn't say it to there face so get it all out on here ps u bunch off wankers

I'm off lamping now kill baby rabbits and if it miss I'm throwing it out the back of me van so gnight

I'm off lamping now kill baby rabbits and if it miss I'm throwing it out the back of me van so gnight

:thumbs:

oh yup,forgot all travellers are bare knuckle,catapult a cats eye out at 100yrd,experts.ffs

Gypo or not I would say it to the face of any shit house that ill treats a dog hopefully ye brakes will fail and you will get thrown from ye van karma always catches up

oh yup,forgot all travellers are bare knuckle,catapult a cats eye out at 100yrd,experts.ffs