f***ing c**ts That Did This !!!..???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

travellers or not if your knocking around with people who drown their dogs for a missed rabbit your the idiot

Not being funny here but why is everyone saying pikeys?

What a stunning looking dog! If it happened accidentally then it must have been devastating for the owner! If it was deliberate you can use my truck to tie the rope to and drag the despicable t**t or

Sickening if true but why would you throw a dog out on a motorway but surely if they didn't want him they would just let him out somewhere he found easy. I'm also thinking maybe an accident. If not then yes they deserved to be dragged down the motorway out the back of a van themselves tied to a rope

What a stunning looking dog! If it happened accidentally then it must have been devastating for the owner! If it was deliberate you can use my truck to tie the rope to and drag the despicable t**t or t**ts and far as you want, I'll fill it up with diesel. Hope the dog makes a full recovery, I can never imagine what it went through! Fu**in horrific!

• Like 3

If it was accidental why didnt they stop and pick her up i hope its been reported to pet search etc to see if its been reported missing and somebodys looking for her ?.

• Like 3