Video And Picture Hunters .....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

I think the original point of this thread has been lost ... this is what I wrote .......

The increasing trend on here seems to be that if you don't put up videos or pictures then you just ain't out doing it lol .... if anybody gets called up for anything the same old shout comes out of at least he is out he has got pictures or takes a video ... maybe ... just maybe some people can't take a picture or video ... don't want to or plain can't be arsed with it all ... it must be the case that before camera phones obviously never hunted and were all armchair wannabes lol .... what a strange old world we live in .........

• Like 1

I think the original point of this thread has been lost ... this is what I wrote .......

The increasing trend on here seems to be that if you don't put up videos or pictures then you just ain't out doing it lol .... if anybody gets called up for anything the same old shout comes out of at least he is out he has got pictures or takes a video ... maybe ... just maybe some people can't take a picture or video ... don't want to or plain can't be arsed with it all ... it must be the case that before camera phones obviously never hunted and were all armchair wannabes lol .... what a strange old world we live in .........

socks fk off back to your camping lol IMG_7455_zpsykfszjsw.jpg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

Everones different i never take photos when out simply because it never enters my head to do so. Went to Oz for 6wks on hol never took a single pic. Wish i did sometimes especially when i see some of the quality of pics & vids posted etc. Dont mean i dont work/enjoy my dogs. Just means im not a photo taker. Atb

• Like 2

I think the original point of this thread has been lost ... this is what I wrote .......The increasing trend on here seems to be that if you don't put up videos or pictures then you just ain't out doing it lol .... if anybody gets called up for anything the same old shout comes out of at least he is out he has got pictures or takes a video ... maybe ... just maybe some people can't take a picture or video ... don't want to or plain can't be arsed with it all ... it must be the case that before camera phones obviously never hunted and were all armchair wannabes lol .... what a strange old world we live in .........

socks fk off back to your camping lol IMG_7455_zpsykfszjsw.jpg

What a strange response ... are you feeling ok dear ... maybe have a little sit down ......

i was on photo bucket yesterday looking for photos of the garden and i was surprised by the amount of picts of dead rabbits i have in the garden bought back memories of a few good day and good crack

• Like 2

I think I understand the point of the original thread. A person's credentials as a hunter being doubted on THL unless he/she backs the story up with photographic evidence ? But that suggests that the doubter is a stranger who doesn't know you. Why give a damn what someone who you have never met thinks ? Another aspect that has been mentioned are graphic images that will upset the people who hate the hunting life. Nothing illegal should be posted, nothing illegal should be practiced. Respect for the animals we hunt whether for pest control or food should always be the number 1 priority equal to the care and respect we have for our own animals. But they hate us anyway just by the very fact that we exist. They despise that which is still allowed, anything not allowed and recorded is their Manna from Heaven.

Personally I love to see pictures of working dogs. I regret not taking more throughout my life. Not hunting situations or action pics ( even though the ratting pics on THL are superb ) , but just of the animals themselves. The odds and sods that we hunted as kids, crossbreds, mongrels, old fashioned ugly terrier types. Only have those images in my memory.

But recording the hunt is not a new thing. The most ancient and beautiful art works are to be found are on natural rock walls. Maybe it went something like this ? Caveman no. 1 to caveman no.2 " You should of seen the Mammoth we took last month when you were out with your club looking for a lass " Caveman no.2 " any proof ? "

• Like 4