Video And Picture Hunters .....

Every time I go out I take a couple of pics and a few videos of the team at work.. its for my own personal memory banks when I'm older and cant get out living the dream.

I have thousands of clips of catches and spectacular misses . . . one day i'll put them all together into a video for the future generations to document etc etc.

I don't post any on here unless its something slightly interesting or unusual that someone might find educational or entertaining etc.

There's nothing more boring than watching clips of someone else's dog catching things in the same way every time in slightly different places.

I documented my last pups education and its like a textbook the way it all came together from 8 weeks old to all her 1st milestones in her working progress.. . She was the perfect pupil and I can show all these lessons in video clips as she was learning them.

Will I be posting them on here... :hmm:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love a pic here's a few from this season, have a good summer all, atb.

I'm ready for next season

Posted Images

OK so socks. Let's say pictures were banned off here. And you've young lads coming through who'd like to see what it's about. They turn on thl and no pictures?only pictures of pups or stuff for sale. Great site it'd be. Now I no what your getting at. They shut b sensible photos. But if it's done right its OK. There's a lot of lads on here never put up a pic and probly have a wank when they see working dogs. It's a fcking hunting forum. Go on to a motor forum you'll get pictures of cars! Just another thread for fellas ta argue.

• Like 6

Socks did you not put a video of your pup going into bracken to retrieve a dummies and write dog retrieving from THICK cover ffs went into heavier cover for a shite lmao of talking about shite mind the pictures.you put up of your dogs shite haha

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 9

Socks did you not put a video of your pup going into bracken to retrieve a dummies and write dog retrieving from THICK cover ffs went into heavier cover for a shite lmao of talking about shite mind the pictures.you put up of your dogs shite haha

Ffs spat my tea all over the table there lol, some of the comments on here are pricless, come on Socks we all know your dying to post a few pics
  • Like 1

Every time I go out I take a couple of pics and a few videos of the team at work.. its for my own personal memory banks when I'm older and cant get out living the dream.

I have thousands of clips of catches and spectacular misses . . . one day i'll put them all together into a video for the future generations to document etc etc.

I don't post any on here unless its something slightly interesting or unusual that someone might find educational or entertaining etc.

There's nothing more boring than watching clips of someone else's dog catching things in the same way every time in slightly different places.

I documented my last pups education and its like a textbook the way it all came together from 8 weeks old to all her 1st milestones in her working progress.. . She was the perfect pupil and I can show all these lessons in video clips as she was learning them.

Will I be posting them on here... :hmm:

Well,..I like to see pictures and film clips of lurchers,...

I rarely get out these days and its good to see images of younger, fitter (and frequently, keener ) men having a hunt and a mouch around :yes:

Keep the photos coming bonny lads... :thumbs:

• Like 4

Used to always take a end of the day pict and email it to who ever on the estate we where on then ask the wife or kids to post it on here now i cant be arsed been there done it if i need proof theres three freezers outside i could look in

• Like 1

My dogs produce good quality shit .......

• Like 1

The post wasn't about the lads that put up a video or pics as I obviously do myself from time to time it was about the lads that whenever somebody puts up a post or doesn't you get ... show mus some pics videos etc .......

Well as a professional photographer is one of my good hunting mates it'd be a shame not to put the odd pic up... he's not much use at anything else so it gives him a bit of glory too... lol

• Like 3