Us English Should Have The Vote

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Joe you're as fuucking stupid as krankey pal ;)

Go back to my last post and answer the points made..... oh that's right... you can't without looking like a dick

we have went over your points many times mate, it normaly ends up with you going in the huff

fire away

bring it on, YES, from me ;)

Then you are more fuuckin stupid than I thought ;)

You have a downward spiraling economy, no real income, you have no oil money (remember I told you last time the price was going to arse drop lol), no currency, no trade deal with the EU (or anywhere else for that matter because you have fuuck all to offer) and no way of joining it (Spain, Belgium and France to name a couple of major EU players who won't be having the sweaties in the club). There will be a hard border if Scotland even attempts to have a movement deal with the EU. Even in the unlikely event that you are able to join the EU they (the EU) will demand a hard border to ensure no free movement from Blighty to EU gravy train land.

Do you even know why the union was formed AND WHO ACTUALLY REQUESTED IT???? I suggest you research it or fuuck off back to dreamland with your blue painted fantasy lover screaming frrrrrrreeeeeeeedom :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Face it you and your pro indi fuuckwit mates are following wee Krankie to the depths of....

bring it on, YES, from me ;)

Then you are more fuuckin stupid than I thought ;)

You have a downward spiraling economy, no real income, you have no oil money (remember I told you last time the price was going to arse drop lol), no currency, no trade deal with the EU (or anywhere else for that matter because you have fuuck all to offer) and no way of joining it (Spain, Belgium and France to name a couple of major EU players who won't be having the sweaties in the club). There will be a hard border if Scotland even attempts to have a movement deal with the EU. Even in the unlikely event that you are able to join the EU they (the EU) will demand a hard border to ensure no free movement from Blighty to EU gravy train land.

Do you even know why the union was formed AND WHO ACTUALLY REQUESTED IT???? I suggest you research it or fuuck off back to dreamland with your blue painted fantasy lover screaming frrrrrrreeeeeeeedom :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Face it you and your pro indi fuuckwit mates are following wee Krankie to the depths of....

feck knows what gets reported to you in your halls in spain mate... if i take the time to debunk your post, will you become open minded to the YES side ;)

Lol as usual nothing but hot air.

Ive come to the conclusion you are either actually mental or just unable to pull your head out of your own arse..

Ps you've never had me in a huff love, you're not smart enough.... laughing at you, yes definitely ;)

Edited to add; debunk away pal.

Edited by mushroom

Lol as usual nothing but hot air.

Ive come to the conclusion you are either actually mental or just unable to pull your head out of your own arse..

Ps you've never had me in a huff love, you're not smart enough.... laughing at you, yes definitely ;)

Cmon man, you could have agreed then we could start with your post, ill try my best to debate each point with you one at a time.. you can then choose when to move onto the next point from your post ;)

Have I missed something in politics lately? Has there been some change in format ? normally when the country votes the final result stands, mainly cos its hat the majority wants, however nowadays it seems this no longer stands, fair does a bit whinging from the losers is too be expected, however currently both here and the usa the media seem to continually highlight the 'needs and wishes' of those in the minority Brexit, then USA elections now the poinson krankie dwarf back on her podium with all that scotsd referendum bollocks,, all self serving, there's a lot of people not going to get there promised pensions if we don't remain in Europe, long gone are there cushy futures of luxury boo hoo finaly the average man on the street is finaly voting for what suits him and not the suits in charge of the farce

Scits had their chance but despite all the bravado 'chose' too remain, they did this knowing that we where going to vote on Europe and that there was a chance they would be coming out along with us, likesay they had there chance and wisely chose to stay, last thing European Union needs joining up is another state that needs continual funding due to its poor economy and forecast, its already got a list a mile long of countries wanting too join up to milk the pot, only problem being one of its major funders is leaving and others will follow unless they want tooo go under due to the burden of continually chucking money at countries with fragile economies and nil growth, it does not work, hence us leaving whilst the going relatively still good

Sturgeon possibly the vilest self serving politician since Tony Blair, god help us if she ever gets any real power, she obviously thinks very little of what her electorate think, and clearly has her own aims for what she clearly sees as 'her' country

persanly think the government has enough on its plate without giving her too much attention Scotland spoke and gave its choice, wisely choosing strength in unity, doubt Theresa May will give her the time of day

• Like 1