Us English Should Have The Vote

Back to copy and pasting I see... :doh:

Scotland voted no in 2014, we were promised so much, very little was delivered.. One of the key parts of the no campains argument was scotlands place in the eu, remember everyone going on about how we wouldnt get in, the only way we could guarantee eu membership was voting no

The snp have a mandate for another referendum, it was made clear, another referendum could be called if there was good enough reason, the pm has had loads of chances to hit that nail on the head, untill now shes refused... but still has time, to compromise ;)

The old scare storys are starting to get repeated again..

Brexit makes the case for scottish independence stronger, believe it or not the uk doesnt hold all the economic cards. Back in 2014 the biggest argument the no side had was the uncertaintes of independence when you can stick with the secturity, stability and saftey of the known quantity of the uk.. That argument has now been demolished by the uk its self. The torys has went for the hardest brexit possible and ar willing to let the uk leave the eu without any trade deal at all. There is now no saftey and guarantee of economic success in the uk, the pound is no longer stable. no security and job prospects in the uk.

All the claimed benefits of brexit have been described as a lie, the financial times have stated there will be larage economic cost of brexit.

Some experts warned that brexit puts 80000 jobs in scotland at risk, the same experts state real earnings in the uk could fall by 10%. A professor of ecomomic policy at oxford uni, simon wren lewis explans here http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/03/brexit-makes-scottish-independence-much-more-economically-attractive that both brexit britan and an independent scotland are facing a difficult economic future, but he agrues the prospects for an independent scotland are far brighter.

An independent scotland with full access to the eu single market will find it alot easier to get out of the economic difficulties then a brexit britan which is economically isolated from the rest of the work, thats the key. An independent scotland will put scotland first, scottish jobs first, and it will have the tools to grow the scottish economy successfully. No matter what the pm promises now, we will get a say bla bla bla, in a brexit britan scotland will be an after thought, stripped of its assets and resources.

With the comming financial stress the uk will face the barentt formula is most likely to be scrapped, the uk is facing uncertain and very difficult future for a long time.

If we given the chance, and we vote yes, there will be a difficult period of readjustment in the short term, but ti will be alot easier for an independent scotland to move on from those difficulties

As mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected. Over the same period norway continued to draw in healthy, albeit reduced profits from the oil fields. the reason for this is because of the different tax reimes in each country, an indpendent scotland could choose different from the uk, it doesnt need to give the massive tax breaks to oil compaines, and therefore wed benefit more from our oil and gas resources.

If scotland can keep access to the single market by becoming and independent country wed be in a position to attract jobs and inward investment that at the moment, go to the rest of the uk, independence could bring lots of jobs instead cutting 80000 as part of brexit britan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You really are in cuckoo land.

Scottish economy is in free fall

your average spend per person is unsustainable without England making up your shortfall

You have no currency

You don't own the oil fields

You will not be able to join EU single market (Spain has publicly announced this yesterday, France and Belgium to follow)

Your healthcare funding is supplemented from Westminster as is your benefit tab :yes:

I'm still waiting to hear how the independence elections in Catalunya (which are not sanctioned by Madrid) are any different to Scotland holding an independence ref not sanctioned by Westminster :blink: Neither are legally binding :thumbs:

I'm also still waiting for you to answer the points I presented yesterday. I'm guessing like always, your complete lack of real knowledge on the subject (apart from the shoite you reiterate from SNP) will make you do the usual and avoid answering.

Silly little boy :bye:

i made you and offer a few posts ago... can we start from there?

Everyone can see what you are pal ;)

Anybody with half a brain, if they had such damning and amazing info to share would answer without condition!

Fuuck my 14 year old daughter has more current political knowledge than you, I'd wager everything I own that she would eat you and wee Krankey alive in a debate :laugh:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Scotland voted no in 2014, we were promised so much, very little was delivered.. One of the key parts of the no campains argument was scotlands place in the eu, remember everyone going on about how we wouldnt get in, the only way we could guarantee eu membership was voting no

The snp have a mandate for another referendum, it was made clear, another referendum could be called if there was good enough reason, the pm has had loads of chances to hit that nail on the head, untill now shes refused... but still has time, to compromise ;)

Brexit makes the case for scottish independence stronger, believe it or not the uk doesnt hold all the economic cards. Back in 2014 the biggest argument the no side had was the uncertaintes of independence when you can stick with the secturity, stability and saftey of the known quantity of the uk.. That argument has now been demolished by the uk its self. The torys has went for the hardest brexit possible and ar willing to let the uk leave the eu without any trade deal at all. There is now no saftey and guarantee of economic success in the uk, the pound is no longer stable. no security and job prospects in the uk.

All the claimed benefits of brexit have been described as a lie, the financial times have stated there will be larage economic cost of brexit.

Some experts warned that brexit puts 80000 jobs in scotland at risk, the same experts state real earnings in the uk could fall by 10%. A professor of ecomomic policy at oxford uni, simon wren lewis explans here http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/03/brexit-makes-scottish-independence-much-more-economically-attractive that both brexit britan and an independent scotland are facing a difficult economic future, but he agrues the prospects for an independent scotland are far brighter.

An independent scotland with full access to the eu single market will find it alot easier to get out of the economic difficulties then a brexit britan which is economically isolated from the rest of the work, thats the key. An independent scotland will put scotland first, scottish jobs first, and it will have the tools to grow the scottish economy successfully. No matter what the pm promises now, we will get a say bla bla bla, in a brexit britan scotland will be an after thought, stripped of its assets and resources.

With the comming financial stress the uk will face the barentt formula is most likely to be scrapped, the uk is facing uncertain and very difficult future for a long time.

If we given the chance, and we vote yes, there will be a difficult period of readjustment in the short term, but ti will be alot easier for an independent scotland to move on from those difficulties

As mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected. Over the same period norway continued to draw in healthy, albeit reduced profits from the oil fields. the reason for this is because of the different tax reimes in each country, an indpendent scotland could choose different from the uk, it doesnt need to give the massive tax breaks to oil compaines, and therefore wed benefit more from our oil and gas resources.

If scotland can keep access to the single market by becoming and independent country wed be in a position to attract jobs and inward investment that at the moment, go to the rest of the uk, independence could bring lots of jobs instead cutting 80000 as part of brexit britan.

your average spend per person is unsustainable without England making up your shortfall

You have no currency

You will not be able to join EU single market (Spain has publicly announced this yesterday, France and Belgium to follow)

Your healthcare funding is supplemented from Westminster as is your benefit tab :yes:

I'm still waiting to hear how the independence elections in Catalunya (which are not sanctioned by Madrid) are any different to Scotland holding an independence ref not sanctioned by Westminster :blink: Neither are legally binding :thumbs:

I'm also still waiting for you to answer the points I presented yesterday. I'm guessing like always, your complete lack of real knowledge on the subject (apart from the shoite you reiterate from SNP) will make you do the usual and avoid answering.

Anybody with half a brain, if they had such damning and amazing info to share would answer without condition!

Fuuck my 14 year old daughter has more current political knowledge than you, I'd wager everything I own that she would eat you and wee Krankey alive in a debate :laugh:

why not just put me in my place then, take the piss bla bla, ready when you are ;) then after a few posts we can talk about how spain has already said it wont veto scotland joining or remaining

You have no currency

why not just put me in my place then, take the piss bla bla, ready when you are ;) then after a few posts we can talk about how spain has already said it wont veto scotland joining or remaining

LMAO show me where they said it.

It's completely opposite to what is all over the government releases here in Spain. They have stated categorically Spain will veto membership and remaining. Junker himself has told Scotland there is no option to remain WHEN Brexit happens ;)

mushroom ad nauseum, we have both repeated alot of stuff.. ive no doubt there probably a few points ill loose mate, but am very confident a few of the points you keep making can be proven wrong like before. (quote mrs doyle ) go on. go on, humour me, you could probably do it in your sleep mate

Take him up on that Mush. SNP propaganda by pm. Sounds thrilling. :laugh:

Dude I have just had a huge meeting today with a CIO from Ford in USA, I could do without anymore bullshit to be replying to :laugh:

Joe put your answers here for everyone to see ;)

Or don't :victory:

• Like 1

You're a funny man Joe. Expect big cuts in public spending if Scotland became independent, with it's large spending deficit and share of national debt, as well as no more subsidies from the rest of the UK or EU. I see another basket case like Greece as it would have to adopt the Euro with all that it entails.

Two things, the SNP are in a minority coalition government so are hardly representative of the whole of Scotland. Secondly, people voted on independence knowing full well that a vote to stay in the UK meant that there would be a referendum on leaving the EU in the coming years. Voting to stay in the UK meant accepting any future EU referendum. The SNP's argument that leaving the EU means that the result of the independence vote can be ignored and run again is just pure pish.

• Like 3

What I don't get is how stupid do you have to be to have a independence referendum before all the cards were on the table regarding how brexit is going to pan out ...she's sniffing glue.

Scothunter, you may be right that I not truly know,, I was only saying over the 10 years in Scotland how I found it, like I said I've met plenty with a good heart that's done me a bloody good turn, I just hope your right that all not bad and plenty of true Scottish non tunnel vision brave hearts .

Scothunter, you may be right that I not truly know,, I was only saying over the 10 years in Scotland how I found it, like I said I've met plenty with a good heart that's done me a bloody good turn, I just hope your right that all not bad and plenty of true Scottish non tunnel vision brave hearts .

Stick to proddies mate you be fine lol

One thing you'll notice in these debates...here or on other sites. If you are a yes voter your ridiculed and called stupid. Most no voters try to put points across.