Us English Should Have The Vote

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Hilarious! See her ugly torn face when she was told she wasn't get it lol

now all were going to get is snp trying to convince us big bad Westminster is trampling on scots.

it will only work with they nationlist c**ts though. The majority of us agree with may. Heard the scottish fishing industry on radio saying they agree with the PM and SNP should shut up and get on with running the country and stop stirring up hatred.

As for that other b*****d Robertson if anyone is ever in need of a massive stroke its that c**t!

Said to the boy I work with that May should let us have our vote. By saying 'no' she has opened the door for the SNP to to use that as bully tactics and push forward with the agenda that Scotland never gets a say. In a way there's a part of me that actually will side with the SNP on that one.
thats how people vote over here, with bitterness, Sinn Fein collapsed stormont and pushed an election and guess what? We just got the same again, it was a vote to see who can call a united Ireland's vote, and the dup just kept going on about Gerry Adams , like a vote from 1980s, bitterness fecks countries up

In a certain way your correct. But...we keep on hearing how we are one United Kingdom but when it suits it the PM can put her foot down like the headmaster and flick the silly little child( Scotland) to the side. No matter who you are or what you believe in that does not look good. And personally I think a bad move for the PM.

Anyway I've said I've changed my mind from last time and I'll be voting No.

now all were going to get is snp trying to convince us big bad Westminster is trampling on scots.

it will only work with they nationlist c**ts though. The majority of us agree with may. Heard the scottish fishing industry on radio saying they agree with the PM and SNP should shut up and get on with running the country and stop stirring up hatred.

As for that other b*****d Robertson if anyone is ever in need of a massive stroke its that c**t!

Said to the boy I work with that May should let us have our vote. By saying 'no' she has opened the door for the SNP to to use that as bully tactics and push forward with the agenda that Scotland never gets a say. In a way there's a part of me that actually will side with the SNP on that one.
thats how people vote over here, with bitterness, Sinn Fein collapsed stormont and pushed an election and guess what? We just got the same again, it was a vote to see who can call a united Ireland's vote, and the dup just kept going on about Gerry Adams , like a vote from 1980s, bitterness fecks countries up
In a certain way your correct. But...we keep on hearing how we are one United Kingdom but when it suits it the PM can put her foot down like the headmaster and flick the silly little child( Scotland) to the side. No matter who you are or what you believe in that does not look good. And personally I think a bad move for the PM.

She ain't said 'no' though pal, she's just said 'not yet, we've all got enough on our plates already.' There's a world of difference..

Joe 1888.....Scotland had a referendum for independence and the MAJORITY of Scotland voted to remain united with the rest of Britain,why they are even considering giving the poisonous sturgeon a 2nd referendum is beyond me, the vote should stand end of.

Then there was the vote given to the WHOLE of the UK (Scotland England Ireland Wales) to stay in the European union or not, the MAJORITY of the country (Britain..Scotland inclusive) voted to leave, this was nothing to do with Scotland on it's own as I think some of you yes voters get very confused with!! This was a vote for the WHOLE of Britain together.

I am Scottish born and bred, and patriotic towards my country, I am also a NO voter to the break up of our nation, why would I want to see the ruination of my birth country when they go to the EU with their begging bowl and run by eurocrats who have no interest in the history or heritage of my country, do the yes voters not see what is happening in Europe? Do you yes voters think Scotland could be strong enough financially or industrial enough to stand alone while adhering to European rule?? We all have a choice to vote whichever way we see fit, IF a 2nd referendum should happen I will be voting NO again, I won't be voting on historical deeds from 700yrs ago, I will be voting on the needs of the future of my grandchildren and the country as a whole as we need to stick together. History should be taught but left in the past as it won't change, the future is more important today as it can change.

• Like 7

She ain't said 'no' though pal, she's just said 'not yet, we've all got enough on our plates already.' There's a world of difference..

No I understand that mate. At the moment it's on hold. But a decision will need to be made in the future. If it's a no your not getting a vote it will play right into the hands of the SNP. What they could do about it i don't know but it would bolster there argument for not 'not being involved' shall we say when it matters.

..and if she wants to stop being slapped down like a child she wants to stop throwing her toys out the pram like a spoilt brat every time she don't get her own way.

Scotland voted no in 2014, we were promised so much, very little was delivered.. One of the key parts of the no campains argument was scotlands place in the eu, remember everyone going on about how we wouldnt get in, the only way we could guarantee eu membership was voting no

The snp have a mandate for another referendum, it was made clear, another referendum could be called if there was good enough reason, the pm has had loads of chances to hit that nail on the head, untill now shes refused... but still has time, to compromise ;)

The old scare storys are starting to get repeated again..

Brexit makes the case for scottish independence stronger, believe it or not the uk doesnt hold all the economic cards. Back in 2014 the biggest argument the no side had was the uncertaintes of independence when you can stick with the secturity, stability and saftey of the known quantity of the uk.. That argument has now been demolished by the uk its self. The torys has went for the hardest brexit possible and ar willing to let the uk leave the eu without any trade deal at all. There is now no saftey and guarantee of economic success in the uk, the pound is no longer stable. no security and job prospects in the uk.

All the claimed benefits of brexit have been described as a lie, the financial times have stated there will be larage economic cost of brexit.

Some experts warned that brexit puts 80000 jobs in scotland at risk, the same experts state real earnings in the uk could fall by 10%. A professor of ecomomic policy at oxford uni, simon wren lewis explans here http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/03/brexit-makes-scottish-independence-much-more-economically-attractive that both brexit britan and an independent scotland are facing a difficult economic future, but he agrues the prospects for an independent scotland are far brighter.

An independent scotland with full access to the eu single market will find it alot easier to get out of the economic difficulties then a brexit britan which is economically isolated from the rest of the work, thats the key. An independent scotland will put scotland first, scottish jobs first, and it will have the tools to grow the scottish economy successfully. No matter what the pm promises now, we will get a say bla bla bla, in a brexit britan scotland will be an after thought, stripped of its assets and resources.

With the comming financial stress the uk will face the barentt formula is most likely to be scrapped, the uk is facing uncertain and very difficult future for a long time.

If we given the chance, and we vote yes, there will be a difficult period of readjustment in the short term, but ti will be alot easier for an independent scotland to move on from those difficulties

As mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected. Over the same period norway continued to draw in healthy, albeit reduced profits from the oil fields. the reason for this is because of the different tax reimes in each country, an indpendent scotland could choose different from the uk, it doesnt need to give the massive tax breaks to oil compaines, and therefore wed benefit more from our oil and gas resources.

If scotland can keep access to the single market by becoming and independent country wed be in a position to attract jobs and inward investment that at the moment, go to the rest of the uk, independence could bring lots of jobs instead cutting 80000 as part of brexit britan.

The trouble with that Joe, is firstly, another referendum would deliver the same result as last time. I hope krankie would have the grace to resign then.

Even If it wasn't the same result, Scotland couldn't join the EU.

Lastly, and most importantly, your masters in Westminster have said NO.

Scotland voted no in 2014, we were promised so much, very little was delivered.. One of the key parts of the no campains argument was scotlands place in the eu, remember everyone going on about how we wouldnt get in, the only way we could guarantee eu membership was voting no

The snp have a mandate for another referendum, it was made clear, another referendum could be called if there was good enough reason, the pm has had loads of chances to hit that nail on the head, untill now shes refused... but still has time, to compromise ;)

Brexit makes the case for scottish independence stronger, believe it or not the uk doesnt hold all the economic cards. Back in 2014 the biggest argument the no side had was the uncertaintes of independence when you can stick with the secturity, stability and saftey of the known quantity of the uk.. That argument has now been demolished by the uk its self. The torys has went for the hardest brexit possible and ar willing to let the uk leave the eu without any trade deal at all. There is now no saftey and guarantee of economic success in the uk, the pound is no longer stable. no security and job prospects in the uk.

All the claimed benefits of brexit have been described as a lie, the financial times have stated there will be larage economic cost of brexit.

Some experts warned that brexit puts 80000 jobs in scotland at risk, the same experts state real earnings in the uk could fall by 10%. A professor of ecomomic policy at oxford uni, simon wren lewis explans here http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/03/brexit-makes-scottish-independence-much-more-economically-attractive that both brexit britan and an independent scotland are facing a difficult economic future, but he agrues the prospects for an independent scotland are far brighter.

An independent scotland with full access to the eu single market will find it alot easier to get out of the economic difficulties then a brexit britan which is economically isolated from the rest of the work, thats the key. An independent scotland will put scotland first, scottish jobs first, and it will have the tools to grow the scottish economy successfully. No matter what the pm promises now, we will get a say bla bla bla, in a brexit britan scotland will be an after thought, stripped of its assets and resources.

With the comming financial stress the uk will face the barentt formula is most likely to be scrapped, the uk is facing uncertain and very difficult future for a long time.

If we given the chance, and we vote yes, there will be a difficult period of readjustment in the short term, but ti will be alot easier for an independent scotland to move on from those difficulties

As mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected. Over the same period norway continued to draw in healthy, albeit reduced profits from the oil fields. the reason for this is because of the different tax reimes in each country, an indpendent scotland could choose different from the uk, it doesnt need to give the massive tax breaks to oil compaines, and therefore wed benefit more from our oil and gas resources.

If scotland can keep access to the single market by becoming and independent country wed be in a position to attract jobs and inward investment that at the moment, go to the rest of the uk, independence could bring lots of jobs instead cutting 80000 as part of brexit britan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You really are in cuckoo land.

Scottish economy is in free fall

your average spend per person is unsustainable without England making up your shortfall

You have no currency

You don't own the oil fields

You will not be able to join EU single market (Spain has publicly announced this yesterday, France and Belgium to follow)

Your healthcare funding is supplemented from Westminster as is your benefit tab :yes:

I'm still waiting to hear how the independence elections in Catalunya (which are not sanctioned by Madrid) are any different to Scotland holding an independence ref not sanctioned by Westminster :blink: Neither are legally binding :thumbs:

I'm also still waiting for you to answer the points I presented yesterday. I'm guessing like always, your complete lack of real knowledge on the subject (apart from the shoite you reiterate from SNP) will make you do the usual and avoid answering.

Silly little boy :bye:

• Like 2

The trouble with that Joe, is firstly, another referendum would deliver the same result as last time. I hope krankie would have the grace to resign then.

I hope it wouldnt

the eu membership isnt a problem now, thats been cleared up... if only people believed back i 2014

they havnt yet, wait untill hollyrood votes and take it from there. the pm was carefull with her use of words..

id be all for a snap general election, by uk law, if snp won with independence at top of manifesto, they could declare it and nothing wm could do

LMAO

The EU doesn't want you without Blighty. Your country on the international stage, confirmed by every real expert of noteworthiness is a basket case. three of the EU's biggest players have told you to fuuck off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your off your nut mate

I hope it wouldnt

the eu membership isnt a problem now, thats been cleared up... if only people believed back i 2014

they havnt yet, wait untill hollyrood votes and take it from there. the pm was carefull with her use of words..

id be all for a snap general election, by uk law, if snp won with independence at top of manifesto, they could declare it and nothing wm could do

You need to read the terms of the Union mate. Kinell how about you actually research this stuff instead of regurgitating the crap the old cnut in the pub told you ;)

Back to copy and pasting I see... :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You really are in cuckoo land.

Scottish economy is in free fall

your average spend per person is unsustainable without England making up your shortfall

You have no currency

You don't own the oil fields

You will not be able to join EU single market (Spain has publicly announced this yesterday, France and Belgium to follow)

Your healthcare funding is supplemented from Westminster as is your benefit tab :yes:

I'm still waiting to hear how the independence elections in Catalunya (which are not sanctioned by Madrid) are any different to Scotland holding an independence ref not sanctioned by Westminster :blink: Neither are legally binding :thumbs:

I'm also still waiting for you to answer the points I presented yesterday. I'm guessing like always, your complete lack of real knowledge on the subject (apart from the shoite you reiterate from SNP) will make you do the usual and avoid answering.

Silly little boy :bye:

i made you and offer a few posts ago... can we start from there?