Us English Should Have The Vote

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

Mays not done us any favours blocking the referendum, we'll have we kranky banging on for the next six years turning the whole process as poisonous as she can .As much as I want the union to remain I think she wrong footed May into turning it down , had she agreed and brought it forward calling her bluff she would have had to put up or shut up ....I still can't see the jocks ditching the union for the euro dream that going down the shitter at a rate of knots "...

Hilarious! See her ugly torn face when she was told she wasn't get it lol

now all were going to get is snp trying to convince us big bad Westminster is trampling on scots.

it will only work with they nationlist c**ts though. The majority of us agree with may. Heard the scottish fishing industry on radio saying they agree with the PM and SNP should shut up and get on with running the country and stop stirring up hatred.

As for that other b*****d Robertson if anyone is ever in need of a massive stroke its that c**t!

now all were going to get is snp trying to convince us big bad Westminster is trampling on scots.

it will only work with they nationlist c**ts though. The majority of us agree with may. Heard the scottish fishing industry on radio saying they agree with the PM and SNP should shut up and get on with running the country and stop stirring up hatred.

As for that other b*****d Robertson if anyone is ever in need of a massive stroke its that c**t!

Said to the boy I work with that May should let us have our vote. By saying 'no' she has opened the door for the SNP to to use that as bully tactics and push forward with the agenda that Scotland never gets a say. In a way there's a part of me that actually will side with the SNP on that one.

Its SNP that should be ashamed "but they have no shame". The uk is going through a process and negotiations a very tricky important process that affects us all.

That silly whore sturgeon is only making it more difficult and could actually put it in jeopardy. Again it only shows they care for nothing about the people or its future.

Personally i would never ever give them a referendum. Its only been just over 2 year since the last one.

@bracken you were only suprised cz you dont really know about scotland like a few more you think we are all kilt waving english hating bravehearts!

I knew we would remain in the union. politics plays its part in decisions in scotland ofc it does . However a lot hate and wont admit it, but religion is very very dominate when scots make decisions. Especially something as important as the Union.

• Like 2

The fm has played a blinder so far, check mate pm, at this rate the pm will do all the yes work...

The Scottish government have tried to compromise several times re Brexit. Has only called for a indy ref as last resort, the pm still has time to do a deal...

I really don't think the pm will block it, she wants to control the timing, not going to happen..

A referendum could be called, although not legally binding without wm approval , there would be options to gain indy.. call a snap election with independence at the top of manifesto, it would probably take more than 50% but would be legally binding, nothing wm could do..

We can all guess what's going to happen, I do believe the snp have a planned for this

Lol@joe as a last resort! Away and dont talk a lot of pish!

They never shut up about it even days after last one. It was always on the cards. For her to keep herself in power she had to keep it on the agenda. The snp voters didnt even remove the yes stickers from there windows or cars still a lot in windows today. Talk about respecting scottish people! SNP and the c**ts who vote for them showed not ounce of respect to the majority who voted to remain in the union!

we have bern called scum traitors and refer to themselfs as true scots! Yea very democratic!

• Like 4

The SNP haven't tried to compromise at all on brexit, if they did they would of waited until after the negotiations have been done before demanding another once in a generation referendum, they have used it as a opportunity to push their own agenda while hoping to deflect away from how useless they really are.

• Like 3

Said to the boy I work with that May should let us have our vote. By saying 'no' she has opened the door for the SNP to to use that as bully tactics and push forward with the agenda that Scotland never gets a say. In a way there's a part of me that actually will side with the SNP on that one.
thats how people vote over here, with bitterness, Sinn Fein collapsed stormont and pushed an election and guess what? We just got the same again, it was a vote to see who can call a united Ireland's vote, and the dup just kept going on about Gerry Adams , like a vote from 1980s, bitterness fecks countries up
  • Like 1

the snp have stuck to everything they said, they have tried to compromise, so a deal can be made, it was the pm who who forced the indy card

it was the pm who ignored the scotlands vote and decided to remove us from the single market, rubished the efforts of the snp to find a way to stay in it, didnt give us a meaningfull role in the great repeal bill overhaul of law, threatend to block devolution of fisheries and agriculture from brussels to edinburgh

its been made clear, there is still time for the pm to compromise

scotland didnt get a separate vote joe the people of britain of which the scots are, i am one of them and proud to be a scot and british and as a whole the people voted to leave, you coming on here and spouting shite that the scots were ignored is just shite.

• Like 7

the snp have stuck to everything they said, they have tried to compromise, so a deal can be made, it was the pm who who forced the indy card

it was the pm who ignored the scotlands vote and decided to remove us from the single market, rubished the efforts of the snp to find a way to stay in it, didnt give us a meaningfull role in the great repeal bill overhaul of law, threatend to block devolution of fisheries and agriculture from brussels to edinburgh

Scotlands vote.. Scotland voted to remain in the UK in the indyref unless that escaped you, that means the majority agreed to be bound by any future votes involving the whole of the UK.. Watched some SNP MP bleating on about the need for the UK to "respect the will of the Scottish Parliament" the other day, how about the Scottish Parliment respect the will of the Scottish people?? That's how democracy is meant to work..

That's what some of you don't get - Brexit was a vote from Great Britain - like it or not, Great Britain is made up of 4 nations, including Scotland.

Again, like it or not, Theresa May is now in charge - that petulant child, Nicola Sturgeon, will only get another referendum IF she is given it.

Right now our government (yours and mine) have much more important things to worry about than some petty squabble going on in 1 corner of the UNITED Kingdom.

SNPers keep talking of democracy - is it democratic to keep holding a vote until they get the result they want?

..... Oh the f***ing irony.

Do you honestly think that a truly independant Scotland could financially stand on it's own 2 feet?

Do you honestly think that Europe would accept another net beneficiary when one of largest net contributors is about to walk out of the door?

Nicola Sturgeon and her blinkered England hating SNP are an annoyance. They're poisonous. If they truly cared about the Scottish people, they'd switch off the Braveheart DVD, Take a step back and re-evaluate the whole situation.

Scotland is a great place full of great people. National pride is strong and, that's a good thing.

But, you have that nasty little politician determined to drive in the wedge at all costs - she will be your downfall if you let her.

• Like 9

Joe does wee jimmy krankie have a job thats no getting a second referendum ? if she has could you tell me and 1000s of other scots wtf it is because thats all she drums on about