Us English Should Have The Vote

You can tell she's a good European , just like them it's vote vote vote till you get result you want ..we are well out of Europe , hopefully the jocks see through her little game and tip her bollocks ..

• Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im tearing up here lads ? glad to read not all English lads are falling into the nationlists trap. Cause so much division and anomosity trying to get us to hate each other.   what a f***ing horri

"Whole swathes "! Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds.   Yea I forgot the south has full unemployment and its T total.   As for Scotland being a shithole lol you evidently have never set foot in

Well I for one won't be buying into all this stupid politicians shit to get people at each other's throats......its f***ing old hat and boring as f**k. Yes the jocks are all ugly, yes they are comple

Posted Images

You can tell she's a good European , just like them it's vote vote vote till you get result you want ..we are well out of Europe , hopefully the jocks see through her little game and tip her bollocks ..

I hope so but i cant see it

She should be made to sign an agreement that if she fails again then she has to go into exile, in the Muslim republic of germany

she should be exiled to Europe with the rest of her wee cabal never to be allowed back on British soil. Treasonous f***ing whore

@villaman how can you not see it? The majority voted NO. Nothing has changed in fact im willing to bet they are more determined to stay in. IMO she has made a schoolboy howler by dredging this up again.

• Like 3

She should be made to sign an agreement that if she fails again then she has to go into exile, in the Muslim republic of germany

she should be exiled to Europe with the rest of her wee cabal never to be allowed back on British soil. Treasonous f***ing whore

@villaman how can you not see it? The majority voted NO. Nothing has changed in fact im willing to bet they are more determined to stay in. IMO she has made a schoolboy howler by dredging this up again.

if she looses she should defo go, crying for freedom in her best WILLY Wallace speech to hand it straight to nazi germany

Well saying on BBC news tonight the polls are 50/50 ,early days i know

Polls yea cz they have gotten it right past couples year lol

I will never trust another poll again.

no suprise there joe. You're a fully fledged member of queen Nicola cult. So when you lose again will you at least agree that should be the End of it? Anything else will be just be Embarrassing

We had this vote and the nos won and we was told we never get to vote on it again ,and now she wants a another chance this was always her agenda and she was just waiting to try it .none of the other party's in holyrood want back her on this . Yes iam proud to be scottish but I am also proud to part of Britain once the greatast empire in the world . This shite she is peddling about what the scottish people wants re vote is total tripe only ones who want it are bunch of hard core snp fans who would ruin Britain just so the can get what they want . She should be made to stand down now as she is affecting any trade deals and the economy in the furture with this uncertainly hanging over uk . And she is most ugly person in scotland why can't we get someone better looking she killing tourism here ,she adds as much glam to scotland as a half eaten dog shit .

Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 5

if the Scottish people truly want independence from Britain then of course they should have it , but the decision whichever way it goes has to stand for a reasonable period of time (a generation) . we can't have the nationalists coming out of the woodwork every time that they perceive a moment of vulnerability . its very divisive and not fair to the English or Scottish people .Personally I feel that we would all be better sticking together, but at the end of the day it is up to the people of Scotland to tell the politicians that they want to stick to the results of any vote which they may take .

• Like 2

bring it on, YES, from me ;)

Really?

...... We're only a little island nation mate - we should be sticking together despite our politicians.

The differences between the Scottish, English, Welsh and Irish is part of what makes this place what it is.

....... The ribbing and banter between us all has always been harmless fun.

I'm glad I was born English and, I'm proud to be British :thumbs:

• Like 3

Whole swathes of Scotland despise the English....They want to be free from us but want to hand power to Europe. They want migration but are to stupid to realise that migrants don't want to live in their shit hole country. Let's get rid of the pasty faced, dole dosing, pissed up traitors....And then build a wall!!!

• Like 1