Nice Day For It

So I'm guessing trev has gone back on tomo and vins land ? Has tomorrow and vin taken trev on there ?

There's land round by me where I have permission and people I no have been going on there longer than me who don't have permission so it don't bother me ..

Sorry if it's already bin put up but what exactly has gone on ?

So I'm guessing trev has gone back on tomo and vins land ? Has tomorrow and vin taken trev on there ?

There's land round by me where I have permission and people I no have been going on there longer than me who don't have permission so it don't bother me ..

Never met vin or Tomo, been walking that land for years, a new keeper as come and told me to keep off so I will.
so basilcaly your getting shit because you walk land that someone else has permission on but you've never met them and never new it was there land ??? Don't lose sleep mate that perthetic , I'm sure 99 % of people out there been walking on land that someone else has permission on , I no if I'd been walking on some land and someone came up to me and told me that there mate had permission on it I wouldn't give a f**k , I'd never go back on a mates land or I've never gone back on someone's land who has taken me out on an invite but I wouldn't give a toss if it was someone land I don't no and never met

He was sent a pm from tomo last year explaining it was his and vins permission ......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A cracking day today for showing the whippet pup some more on the hills.

No disrespect to anyone here I don't see the people moaning putting up pictures or videos of thete dogs working Trev puts up loads of videos and picture if more were like him this site would be a bett

A rabbits a pest ffs no wonder People don't post on here

Guest Navek

Never met vin or Tomo, been walking that land for years, a new keeper as come and told me to keep off so I will.
so basilcaly your getting shit because you walk land that someone else has permission on but you've never met them and never new it was there land ??? Don't lose sleep mate that perthetic , I'm sure 99 % of people out there been walking on land that someone else has permission on , I no if I'd been walking on some land and someone came up to me and told me that there mate had permission on it I wouldn't give a f**k , I'd never go back on a mates land or I've never gone back on someone's land who has taken me out on an invite but I wouldn't give a toss if it was someone land I don't no and never met
He was sent a pm from tomo last year explaining it was his and vins permission ......
is he mates with vin and tommo tho ? I understand what your saying but surly if he's not mates with either of them then he's not going stay of someone land that he bin walking for years , If I whent round and told everybody else who walks on land where I had permission to stay off it they would tell me f**k off , fair does if it's mates or if its invites but other than that no one would ever be able go anywhere because someone else goes or has been on there befor ,

Maybe just me but like I say if it's mates or invites then yea you don't go back , if it's someone I don't no then it's fair game ,

I wouldn't tell you to get off my land if I saw you walking on it because if it's not you itl be someone else ,,, however if one my mates whent back on it or someone I invited down whent on it then yea that's wank.... but if it Someone I don't no who's been on there befor then not much I can or would try to do about it , that's just me tho