Working In Norfolk, Anyone On Here In The Area?

I've been living and working in Norfolk about 16 months now and was wondering if anyone on here is from the area?

Have to say it's unbelievable country the bits I have wandered and like a different world from up North. I've managed to get a couple of farms next to work so I've had a good few months sport over the winter but it's not the same on your own sometimes. Ive not seen anyone with running dogs or little dogs while I have been here which is surprising seen as game seams plentiful!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been living and working in Norfolk about 16 months now and was wondering if anyone on here is from the area?

Have to say it's unbelievable country the bits I have wandered and like a different world from up North. I've managed to get a couple of farms next to work so I've had a good few months sport over the winter but it's not the same on your own sometimes. Ive not seen anyone with running dogs or little dogs while I have been here which is surprising seen as game seams plentiful!

enjoy the solitude, learn to like your own company, as soon as you take someone else they tell someone else, who then tell there mate John but don't worry he,s sound he won't say anything, then he tells his brother who has a great bunch of mates but don't worry they won't say anything, and next time you arrive the farmer ain't, looking quite so friendly as some little pricks popped back and knicked his quad or drove across the fields and through his gates lamping rabbits, seen it happen loads of times both with the dogs and fishing spots, loose lips sink ships,
  • Like 6