Litters Planned Lurchers

Joined THL Looking to get a pup to bring on with my young lad this year.

was just wondering if anyone has any good lurcher litters planned from decent lamping/ferreting dogs.

will travel anywhere in the country for the right pup and wait aslong as it takes.

the pup will have an a1 home and will keep anyone upto date with his/her progress, wont be passed from pillar to post as im hoping to get it for my young lad to introduce him to working dogs.

pm me if anyone has anything coming up .

thanks

• Like 1

My bitch due to whelp in next day or 2

Pups will be collie whippet greyhound

Bronson is first cross collie whippet great rabbiting dog

Layla is pure greyhound has her from pup she 5 now works daytime and lamping

Based nr skegness

• Like 1

Joined THL Looking to get a pup to bring on with my young lad this year.

was just wondering if anyone has any good lurcher litters planned from decent lamping/ferreting dogs.

will travel anywhere in the country for the right pup and wait aslong as it takes.

the pup will have an a1 home and will keep anyone upto date with his/her progress, wont be passed from pillar to post as im hoping to get it for my young lad to introduce him to working dogs.

pm me if anyone has anything coming up .

thanks

the breeders will be lining up for ya

• Like 2

Green lurchers you will notice there all got Beddie in the mix as well and it is coming up for spring when most litters are bred a me member of a few different groups involving beddies and hear of alot things all over Britain and Ireland and dont mind helping people out

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 4

Green lurchers you will notice there all got Beddie in the mix as well and it is coming up for spring when most litters are bred a me member of a festival different groups involving beddies and hear of alot things all over Britain and Ireland and dont mind helping people out

only pulling ya leg lol just like you do :tongue2:

• Like 1

Green lurchers you will notice there all got Beddie in the mix as well and it is coming up for spring when most litters are bred a me member of a festival different groups involving beddies and hear of alot things all over Britain and Ireland and dont mind helping people out

aye must of had a serious moment there lol

aye must of had a serious moment there lol

:laugh: