Ferrets Are Evil?

Neighbours from hell have moved in first night they were partying loud music shouting and swearing and generally having no respect for any one else.

Ummed and arred with going over and having a word and in the end couldn't bare to lie there any longer knowing I had to be up in a few hours for work so went over to politely ask them to keep it down, got a good response and they admitted they had been too loud and all was fine afterwards and I managed to get to sleep.

Next day ( so their second day at the house) I bump into him as I'm doing the ferrets

"They are ferrets arnt they, are you a game keeper or something I saw the dead pheasant in there"

Yes I reply they are ferrets and no I'm not a game keeper but I do take them hunting.

Oh he says I thought I was living next door to a right weirdo, my names Tam if your not needing to go to bed early one night join us for a drink.

As predicted party continues on Friday night, they stand out the back and I hear one say something about consideration and he pipes up oh that ferret woman coming over telling me to be quiet her ferrets are fuc*ing evil there's dead animals in there it's sick.

My hutches have locks on so I'm not too concerned but he had only been there a day and had a snoop and he doesn't even pass the hutch,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

Michaela I have been were you are and its horrible. Your Council environmental health officer is only a phonecall away and you must give them a call before this gets out of hand.

They will put a sound level recorder in your property which records decibels at each given time of the day. It provides supporting evidence and enables your officer to be able to act.

Send them an accompanying email to outline what time you called next door, the reason, what was said, the outcome and how things have persisted.

No one should ever have to suffer at the hands of those who don't give a damn about the people around them.

Avoid all confrontation from now on, that is not your job, that is why your taxes pay the council and the police.

I went through all this, ended up having to put up trail cameras, wear hidden body cameras and even my Bavarian Mountain Hound got a visit from the dog warden. I ended up having to take out an injunction against my neighbour.......problem was.......he was my landlord which made it fifty million times worse. Honestly, act asap to save this from progressing further. Don't worry about your environmental health officer saying anything about your ferrets, they are on your side. honestly.

• Like 1

her ferrets are fuc*ing evil,

Where's his proof? Unless he has proof that they're evil, he can't say shit.

And to prove him, well I'm sure you already know how, it's not difficult to prove they're not evil.

They sound like really shittie neighbours to have, I'm sorry that you have to live next to some shitheads.

• Like 1

he sounds like he should be a teacher or politician knows f all but going to preach it , i would be asking how much experience of ferrets he has ? then when he says none just say i thought so and walk away theres dicks in all walks of life

• Like 1

The thing is I was handling my ferrets when we had the conversation yesterday they are all soft as shite any idiot could see that, can't believe how narrow minded some people are to say game keepers are weird and saying the ferrets are evil after seeing me handling them.

I tried the ear ear plugs to no avail, I called the police and got in touch with the council they said it's not a quick fix but to make a log of each time it happens at what time and how long it goes on for etc and to phone them each time.

Gave my other two neighbours the phone number as they are in the same boat, it's such a shame it's been so peaceful here for the last year nobody bothered anyone and were all pretty close it would be a shame to have to move.

I'm currently working 12 hours a day to save for my own spot and this place is handy as it's cheap, if I went somewhere else it would be much more expensive and it would take me much longer to get saved up for a house.

There's always some idiot that has to ruin everything I had about a hours sleep last night there's only so long you can keep doing that.

I think I'll start gutting the rabbits at home, maybe save it and use it as ammo in the early hours.

funny thing is, i was talking to bloke who not so much against hunting, as he said rabbits,fox,deer, have to be controlled , and he had mate that went out shooting rabbits etc for a farmer . But he did put a a point over to me regards ferrting and digging , that if a rabbit or a fox had took sanctuary in the ground why not leave it there, just control them above ground . as he said his mate shoots loads of rabbits , and kept foxes down with the rifle . There is no doubt about a good shooter can deff thin them out more so in the lamp . but i told him not all landowners are keen on guns on there place , so ferreting and digging is what some land owners prefer :yes: , but he did have a point a rifle does take alot of beating regards pest control . :yes: