Members From Scotland

Just wondered if there was much folk on here from Scotland? Been going lamping on my own for a few years now ( I enjoy going alone, and it saves my dogs from more embarrassment! Haha) and wouldn't mind seeing a few others dogs in action. Although I am aware that this is a long shot giving a few other posts with folk poaching land!

I don't actually live in Scotland but spend much of the hunting season up there lol..You guys who live up there are very lucky,it's paradise on earth with abundant wildlife almost wherever you look.. Personally i love the place ✌

• Like 4

I don't actually live in Scotland but spend much of the hunting season up there lol..You guys who live up there are very lucky,it's paradise on earth with abundant wildlife almost wherever you look.. Personally i love the place ✌

Just remember gimme a whistle Andy the next time ur up doing a hill

• Like 1

It is a lovely place. I've spent the last few seasons travelling down country on 3/4/5+ hour drives to get the terriers work, I had a day up in Scotland this season and what a breath of fresh air it was. Great countryside, game in abundance and most importantly it only took just under 2 hrs to get where we were.

I spend about a third of the year in Orkney,beautiful place. Haven't done much hunting there yet apart from daytime mooching. Going to be doing a bit when I'm up there in a couple of weeks.

Big difference to where I spent the rest of the year on the outskirts of London