Coursing Bitch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wee bitch kill them all season,fast n can stay if need be,

Been asked to post these pics for Dog man off here, brindle bitch is his Ruby,black and tan bitch is her dam called mindy and the fawn dog is her sire scouse

Posted Images

Iv a bitch 11 month old by a Pure Greyhound called Art Banksy and out of a Splodge x Fettle bitch.

She's a big strong bitch with plenty drive .

I'm not keen on starting them too early or giving them too much too young.

But I Flushed a Mr Right with her on New Years Eve on a friends permission.

They were flying and she was only 8 1/2 months old but she ran it very well just could not get a shot at it.

Then this morn give her another run to just instill what it's about before she gets the summer on her back.

She's 11 months old now and the run she had this morn was a massive slip.

She got to it ' bent it and brought it back towards me.

Just about to shoot when it got in a big patch of rough and bushes ect

She kept at it and after 20/30 seconds pushed it back out and up a incline then into the middle of a big big field .

She was running it very well working away at it .

Striking but missed just as it got back to the same patch of rough and it's escape .

It was a good 2-3 min run that done would bill as 5-6 mins lol.

I'm happy with this young bitch up to press.

Pace a plenty ' strength and drive and seems to be able to stick on a bit.

I'm hearing good reports from some lads who have her litter mates too.

So fingers crossed.

Nice to read max would you say putting the grey to here as not affected her staying I now its early days but so far

Iv a bitch 11 month old by a Pure Greyhound called Art Banksy and out of a Splodge x Fettle bitch.

They were flying and she was only 8 1/2 months old but she ran it very well just could not get a shot at it.

Then this morn give her another run to just instill what it's about before she gets the summer on her back.

She kept at it and after 20/30 seconds pushed it back out and up a incline then into the middle of a big big field .

Striking but missed just as it got back to the same patch of rough and it's escape .

So fingers crossed.

love a dog with early pace :thumbs:

Personally I'd not dream of slipping any puppy of 11 months old on old puss,even more so a heavily saturated greyhound type & if your getting good reports as you say from other owners from the litter Max will you remind me on not to ever let them have one of my pups lol..Each to their own i suppose but it's only a few more months until the season is upon us again & then they should hopefully be both mentally & physically ready for work..Saying that i have one here 19 months old & it's still very VERY immature,anyhow best of luck with the young gun,be nice to see how the litter are doing this time next year ✌

• Like 4

So fingers crossed.

nothing like watching them go and getting the answers you been wondering about since you set about it all :yes: , pleased your smiling mate, enjoy the summer she mature out and get right amongst it next term best of luck with her mate :victory: ,

did chris keep one too?

Personally I'd not dream of slipping any puppy of 11 months old on old puss,even more so a heavily saturated greyhound type & if your getting good reports as you say from other owners from the litter Max will you remind me on not to ever let them have one of my pups lol..Each to their own i suppose but it's only a few more months until the season is upon us again & then they should hopefully be both mentally & physically ready for work..Saying that i have one here 19 months old & it's still very VERY immature,anyhow best of luck with the young gun,be nice to see how the litter are doing this time next year ✌

the one that immature is the youngest dog you keep I guess? if so is he right enough when hunting up n mooching etc but immature with kills, retrieve and recall etc? pest around rest of pack etc?

Edited by arcticgun

He has a walk out from time to time Stevio

He came out new yrs eve and this morn

He walks out local exercising the dogs.

But with working away the times not there to be hard at it .

you got any recent pics of that pup max. i would be interested in seeing one if you have. get someone to pop one up for you