Stray Ferret And The Rspca

I didn't know where to put this but due to the fact it's a ferret in the story is thought I'd start here and if the mods feel it's better off somewhere else then move it.

Anyway my sister was walking her dogs the other day only to come across a ferret on the street, so she tells my other sister who only lives around the corner. She comes over gives a squeek and the ferret comes rushing over (Ive had ferrets on and off for years so their no strangers to ferrets).she picks the ferret up and it's obviously tame so she takes it home and puts up on social media asking if anyone's lost a hob ferret. Now my sister has a rabbit and two dogs that aren't use to ferrets as well as 3 kids,so keeping the ferret was out the question. After a few days and no one wanting it she rings up the rspca, the advice they gave was shocking "just release it where you found it".

So my sister says "that's just around the corner and I've got a rabbit. What happens if it makes its way back in and kills the rabbit".

"Release it further away then" now that's some advice from a charity that's ment to have animal welfare as it's priority!

Luckily enough someone from a website site called scouse pets (or something along those lines) got in touch and sent some fella from a ferret rescue centre and even he said the rspca are a bunch of usless c**ts.so let it be known chaps the rspca are knobs.

• Like 5

You should of phoned them and said its John Smith from the daily XXXXXX ive just been and got a picture of the ferret this lady found can i quote you said to release a ferret on a street corner ?. Bet they would be round to pick it up there only interested in publicity

• Like 4

You should of phoned them and said its John Smith from the daily XXXXXX ive just been and got a picture of the ferret this lady found can i quote you said to release a ferret on a street corner ?. Bet they would be round to pick it up there only interested in publicity

They would deny it, not only are they useless, complete waste of space, and clueless, but they are also a lying bunch of barstewards

• Like 2

That's the most bullshit advice I've ever heard to be give out, never been fond of the RSPCA due to their over nosiness when rehoming animals they've rescued. But after reading the advice they gave about the ferret, now I just think they're useless two legged twat monkeys.

Glad you managed to ferret rescue member take the hob instead of going by the shit advice given by the RSPCA.

They are a useless bunch as far as ferrets are concerned, Ive heard them say that before just realease them, the best one I heard was someone I know who now keeps ferrets and had a lot of knowledge prior to getting ferrets first time round, was the rspca wanted to do a home check so they came round and said the enclosure was,nt suitable as it had no access to grass for them to eat. The person told the inspector sling there hook and come back when they knew about ferrets. Ocasionally you get a rspca centre with some knowlegeably staff. What area was the ferret found in.

• Like 1

No money in rehoming it that's why they are not interested.we had a knock at door last autumn ? as a late polecat kit was running round the houses an they thought it was ours,dunno how word had got out we had Ferrets but there you go ,

Anyway we done same asked around put it on local fb sites no response so kept it very small ferret but never had to tame it as it was handlable. I stuck it in with our neutered polecat hob .

They are a useless bunch as far as ferrets are concerned, Ive heard them say that before just realease them, the best one I heard was someone I know who now keeps ferrets and had a lot of knowledge prior to getting ferrets first time round, was the rspca wanted to do a home check so they came round and said the enclosure was,nt suitable as it had no access to grass for them to eat. The person told the inspector sling there hook and come back when they knew about ferrets. Ocasionally you get a rspca centre with some knowlegeably staff. What area was the ferret found in.

My Mrs with no ferret experience would know they don't eat grass

• Like 1

That's worrying but nothing surprises me when it comes to the rspca.

It is proved that if any other organisation acted like the rspca they would have been closed down and directors jailed, they lie, they pervert the course of justice and the victimise law abiding sports men and women countrywide.... I don't know if you can tell but I don't have much time for them lot !!!!

I've no time for them as they threatened me with prosecution for shooting Crows and Rooks while standing on a Badgers set. Apparently I was disturbing Badgers. They then asked what i did with the dead birds" I left them there for the Badgers" which I was told Badgers won't eat Crows or Rooks.

Cheers Arry