Night Heat ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ile get me coat,,, ,,i could buy 5 vans for that ,,in fact this last one cost me £270 with 8 month test on it,,

Amazes me that people would commit hari-kari before paying 4-500 hundred quid for a well bred pup yet they would pay £3k for night vision lol..If you ain't got the dog for the job your thermal imaging

They still put the lamp on and slip the dog when in position so you still get the chase ect so it's still technically lamping. When they give the dog night vision glasses and you don't need a lamp tha

Night vision spotter. The general idea is you can see the quarry with out shining a lamp, get into position then stick lamp on and slip dog. It will probably get you more runs when your after lamp shy quarry but may not be everybody's cup of tea.

The places I go are lamped to f**k so to speak as soon as the lamp goes on the fields for miles are emptied so I invested in thermal night vision and bingo I've caught a lot more quarry than I would with out it and you can see exactly where everything is and where it's running to

Seen it be used a few times no thinks it's bang on for lamp shy quarry. You spot with it and then put lamp on. Lot less conspicuous to use aswell in hot area as there is no where no as much lamping going on, only when running.

how much was it bunnieboiler?

£3000 mate I brought the pulsar xq50 £1200 down and the rest 12 monthly payments brilliant bit of kit the lamp only goes on when your up on your quarry also you can see if there's anything in the surrounding fields

All depends what you are after I use IGen NV 20/20 you can video with it or just us it for night vision very good look it up on ytube I brought it home from America a few years back when I was over for a holiday.

Can't beat the xq 50 great bit of kit, yes its a little expensive but like bunny boiler says if areas you go are lamped to fxxk then it's well worth it and it can also save your bacon as lamp only needed when running your quarry.

how much was it bunnieboiler?

£3000 mate I brought the pulsar xq50 £1200 down and the rest 12 monthly payments brilliant bit of kit the lamp only goes on when your up on your quarry also you can see if there's anything in the surrounding fields

Iv been toying with the idea of thermal or night vision monocular, is it a lot of messing about? Obviously you got lamp dog and then trying to spot through a monocular?

I didn't realise they was this popular and like you say for somewhere that is hot they are ideal, worth investing then ? 3000 is a bit out of my price range to be honest can you recommend any lower range ones or is it worth shelling out big bucks for these type of things