Brexit Your Views

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ?

Their is two familys on the street I live one Lithuanian who are as good as gold and very polite they even have an allotment wich they attend to with their kids who are being brought up with respect and good manners and both perants are hard working these are the last people I would like to see booted out of the country on the other end Rotherham has seen a large population of roma Slovaks who are causing all sorts of problems I would gladly see every one of the fekers sent back to were they come from the people you are describing just sound like these Roma Slovaks as Rotherham is a shithole but to be fair no other E.U.migrants bar the roma Slovaks are causing any problems to the town or surrounding area's.
The Lithuanians seem the the best out the bunch I know a couple and there spot on but as scotch lurcher says the poles are far more aggressive in there manner of doing things forcing natives out of homes and jobs ...fek em they have had there dinner...can't wait to be out and glad for now with Mays handling she seems to have under the message.
yeah I must agree with you there ,
  • Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ?

Their is two familys on the street I live one Lithuanian who are as good as gold and very polite they even have an allotment wich they attend to with their kids who are being brought up with respect and good manners and both perants are hard working these are the last people I would like to see booted out of the country on the other end Rotherham has seen a large population of roma Slovaks who are causing all sorts of problems I would gladly see every one of the fekers sent back to were they come from the people you are describing just sound like these Roma Slovaks as Rotherham is a shithole but to be fair no other E.U.migrants bar the roma Slovaks are causing any problems to the town or surrounding area's.
The Lithuanians seem the the best out the bunch I know a couple and there spot on but as scotch lurcher says the poles are far more aggressive in there manner of doing things forcing natives out of homes and jobs ...fek em they have had there dinner...can't wait to be out and glad for now with Mays handling she seems to have under the message.

Like you know the difference between the two..... ??

yes I do we use to employ few great guys very nice lads the poles got the sack as the are lazy arrogant shites good for first few weeks the became lazy and used race card fact

yes I do we use to employ few great guys very nice lads the poles got the sack as the are lazy arrogant shites good for first few weeks the became lazy and used race card fact

Some probably do, I've worked with a few that aren't world beaters so what. I've also worked with some grafters as well.

You're very anti-Polish, did one get stuck up your wee Missus or something?

I suppose the Poles that were vital in the Battle of Britain were pieces of shit too????

Some probably do, I've worked with a few that aren't world beaters so what. I've also worked with some grafters as well.
point is you said I don't know diffrence can't be bother arguing as you don't make sense yeah you can't get britsh girl friend so have to find desperate pole !! All the best Edited by scottish lurcher

point is you said I don't know diffrence can't be bother arguing as you don't make sense yeah you can't britsh girl friend so have to find desperate pole !! All the best

You don't know the difference you clown. I've had more women than you've had battered Mars bars. Scottish women or Eastern European, hard choice.... like fcuk. ??

point is you said I don't know diffrence can't be bother arguing as you don't make sense yeah you can't britsh girl friend so have to find desperate pole !! All the best
You don't know the difference you clown. I've had more women than you've had battered Mars bars. Scottish women or Eastern European, hard choice.... like fcuk. ??
what a whopper spouting about the war did you live through it no but I did men fought for land fit for heroes and we get dicks like you spouting crap about it . then don't care about homless etc only cares about foreigners cos he manged to plug one idiot !!

what a whopper spouting about the war did you live through it no but I did men fought for land fit for heroes and we get dicks like you spouting crap about it . then don't care about homless etc only cares about foreigners cos he manged to plug one idiot !!

You lived through the war, did ya fcuk ya wee romancer....

You don't have a clue about it by the looks of things, the Poles were a vital asset in the Battle of Britain you ignorant fool!!

You lived through the war, did ya fcuk ya wee romancer....

You don't have a clue about it by the looks of things, the Poles were a vital asset in the Battle of Britain you ignorant fool!!

yay the pioles guess the British men who died on foreign soil weren't ?

73 polish pilots died fighting in the battle of britain.

shame they wasn't as brave when zee germans strolled across there border.

They never surrended to the Germany. Me thinks some people need to go do some history lessons......

You honestly believe if we were part of the continent we would have had a chance against the Germans.

Edited by DogMan85

They never surrended to the Germany. Me thinks some people need to go do some history lessons......

You honestly believe if we were part of the continent we would have had a chance against the Germans.

i do need some history lessons.if we were part of the continent.?who knows.but i think mr 1 bollock did say he could rule the world if the had british tommys commanded by germans.i personally quite like the poles,the one's i've worked with and socialised with have been good as gold.

i do need some history lessons.if we were part of the continent.?who knows.but i think mr 1 bollock did say he could rule the world if the had british tommys commanded by germans.i personally quite like the poles,the one's i've worked with and socialised with have been good as gold.

I said if we were not we are, that bit of water surrounding us is what made us "Great."