Regrettable Tattoos

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by your 21st birthday lol

Dont forget Tuesday and Thursday evenings at an mma gym for the complete starter pack :D

As for swallows i was always under the impression it was a jailbird thing....birds flying free.....or was it something to do with loyalty because swallows pair for life i cant remember now.....whatever it is like many other tattoos there will be loads of fellas walking round with swallows without a clue why,bit like all this tribal shit people have whats all that about :blink:

So says Mr West Ham/ East End/England till I die. :laugh:

You,ve lost me please explain ?......whats supporting West Ham got to do with tribal or swallow tattoos i dont get it.

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

A guy i seen on site a few years back had a complete tattooed black arm

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!
  • Like 8

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by your 21st birthday lol

Dont forget Tuesday and Thursday evenings at an mma gym for the complete starter pack :D

As for swallows i was always under the impression it was a jailbird thing....birds flying free.....or was it something to do with loyalty because swallows pair for life i cant remember now.....whatever it is like many other tattoos there will be loads of fellas walking round with swallows without a clue why,bit like all this tribal shit people have whats all that about :blink:

You,ve lost me please explain ?......whats supporting West Ham got to do with tribal or swallow tattoos i dont get it.

Surely we are all tribal? We support our local football team, our country, our area. It's in the genes. So the point I was making was that you are tribal, I'm tribal and so on.

What did you mean by tribal?

I think young Gnasher was referring to the south sea island type tats people are sporting nowadays ,makes as much sense as someone in Polynesia having a, Sunderland different gravy ,tattoo on their forehead .

• Like 4

I think young Gnasher was referring to the south sea island type tats people are sporting nowadays ,makes as much sense as someone in Polynesia having a, Sunderland different gravy ,tattoo on their forehead .

Exactly and every time I see someone here in Ireland with Chinese writing tattooed on them I wonder do the Chinese go round with Irish tattoo's ?

I know one girl who has a Chinese tramp stamp and she bent down in a take away and the Chinese girl asked her had she a son ?

She said "No, only a daughter."

Her tattoo said SON in Chinese.

• Like 2

:doh: My age is showing.

Surely we are all tribal? We support our local football team, our country, our area. It's in the genes. So the point I was making was that you are tribal, I'm tribal and so on.

What did you mean by tribal?

A tribal tattoo means well.....a tribal tattoo !....me having a West Ham tattoo would make sense and be easily understood by folk in my area........John Smith who works on a pig farm in Norfolk having warrior spirit tribal markings all down his back makes no sense whatsoever......the thing that makes me laugh with these sort of divs is in the event they did run into some Western Samoan tribal chief who actually understood what it meant would probably think he is just as much of a c**t as we do :D

oop sorry ol pops got there and explained it first.

Edited by gnasher16

Got loads.

Swallows on my hands, Loads of the old miners round my way had them and I always liked em.

Arms have a few and I have a few on my chest (agony to get done)

I like em all. I have my very first tattoo still. Bit faded and shit, but it`s mine.

• Like 2

I wouldn't have some geezer run a possibly dirty needle over my skin. How many tatooists properly sterilize their gear?

Ive seen tattoos that are impressive works of art.The majority are embarrassing.

Women who have tattoes on their breasts need a good shake....especially when they are cartoon figures. How is a cartoon figure supposed to enhance their beauty? Where's the self respect?

Yours, Victor Meldrew..

• Like 1