My First Terrier

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out the

WM        

Posted Images

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out there.this could do harm and lead to a name been brought up and then maybe location later. What ever bout anti's dog thieves are glancing this also. Pm the message

• Like 7

No offence but sometimes I think asking someone who bred a terrier especially openly on the web is sometimes been plain simple nosey and a bit nosey. Apart from the obvious guys names that are out there.this could do harm and lead to a name been brought up and then maybe location later. What ever bout anti's dog thieves are glancing this also. Pm the message

the reason for my asking was quite simple, I bred a litter of digging terriers a while back and that dog is a ringer for a dog I gifted to the lad I bred it for, I have since found out his lad has gone to university and given the pup away, thanks for your reply Lee, WM