I Feel Very Lucky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only being into digging for 3 seasons and having my first terrier joe turn out to be a coward a couple of different men have been very generous and gifted me well bred pups some of you have seen poppy

My hands stink Lee and I feel the need to mount the missus all the time so I think I might perserviere although we are banned from Tesco and Morrisons!

Posted Images

5 gallon at a go king you must have hands of stone ;)

I also steep the runners paws in it Lee.

They are good to run on flinty ground then lol.

But on a serious note.

When I was younger I done a few yrs labouring for 2 brickies.

And after moving a few packs of wet blocks.

Used to have pin holes on the fingers.

The brickies reckoned to piss on them.

Only being into digging for 3 seasons and having my first terrier joe turn out to be a coward a couple of different men have been very generous and gifted me well bred pups some of you have seen poppy and her brother a mate who does a serious amount of digging has gifted me this little lady (pippin) hopefully if all goes well I will be able to keep myself in terriers in the future and pay the kindness of others forward thanks lads you know who you are

dont forget the decent bloke who let you use his dogs when you wanted, before you got your super pups
  • Like 1

He and me are like ships in the night at the moment him on nights me on days but I'll be seeing him this weekend. Me and said fellow have been mates for over 15 years he be a hard man to forget and as for me working his dogs as you know manokent the guy don't dig and the 2 terriers in question would just be kicking around his yard so me getting them out now and then does him a favour as he puts it

Edited by leethedog