these lamps the best iv used my mate have got the battery pack under the lamp good bit of kit rally need two tho for a full nights lamping same old story with wiring tho plug damaged had to get replaced 30 notes but other that that really nice dimmer but don't dim right off as the older tracer did better beam than my older tracer for shore .

ATB long dog

I brought the battery for my blitz enforcer £120 sold it on eBay for £60 after using it three times way to heavy lasts about 40 mins and there's no way of knowing it's gonna run out so your gonna have to carry a lithium anyway so my advice would be to save your money and put it towards a lithium

I have new lamps on order that will match blitz distance last about 4 / 5 hours lamping with built in battery one sealed unit nothing ells to carry or think about and cost a lot less than a 22ah lithium battery

Iv got the enforcer halogen 170 variable, good lamp the battery's ain't worth a wank at the moment though way to bulky and don't last long enough but then you stil got the connection problems when connected to lithium iv also got a cordless off d Lloyd and I must say a cracking lamp for the money, robust and very handy fp i do prefer the halogen light tho if I'm honest or isit because iv spent so much on the enforcer lithium set up I feel I need to get my use out of it lol

I still use the Cluson Laserlight, I've had it 20 years and it's still going strong. I have changed the lead, been through a few reflectors and fair few bulbs and replaced the rocker switch on it. Hoping it will last another 20 years lol

I have new lamps on order that will match blitz distance last about 4 / 5 hours lamping with built in battery one sealed unit nothing ells to carry or think about and cost a lot less than a 22ah lithium battery

Will they have optional dimmer d l..