• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me to sit here offering many thanks to you all for your kind words, just doesn't seem enough, its nice for me to know that over the years, you have enjoyed my days out in the field with Nell, if I

Been over a year now sin I took her to the vets, and I will never forget the moment she laid her head on my shoulder as the needle went in, ive never been the same since, and that's no lie, every time

Ray, as a dog lover like yourself, dont you think i havent had those thoughts as you have stated, but i also have stated that at the moment, the only problem with Nell at the moment is her size, she i

Posted Images

It is so sad to read this, but you can take heart in that you know she had the best care and a very fulfilled life and that you always did the right thing for her, and when the time came as it does for all things that are made of flesh and blood, you did the right thing for her again. It is a very big wrench but a dog like Nell should not live a half life on medication. All i can say is thank you Nell, you have given me lots of enjoyment reading about your hunting exploits and i will go back and re read them all. R.I.P Nell, the little dog that left a big impression.

• Like 2