Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

re read Fuji posts on and he said the hound good at what its bred for and seen and caught more variety than most ever dream of, but just not up to what he wants needs or expects out of a dog, which is fair play, not many take it too the extreme he does and a lot of dogs would fall short of what he expects but to be fair to the dog its parents and the breeder it was bred to course hares, its parents where chosen for attributes shown hare coursing, but on the other hand he has Boots dog bred for coursing and excels at what he wants expects, just shows certain lines will be better than other depending on what you after,

• Like 4

Im by with this site its full of f***ing idiots, whole dose of yous on here slagging a dog of yous have never seen run, dont know the owner or probably never seen any off its offspring run but yous all jump on the band waggon slating the dog slating the owner, its offspring etc etc f****n 90% of yous need to look in before yous look out, Stick to your internet hunting and stick this site up your arse!!!!

• Like 4

I have seen a Romeo x belle dog run and it was utter shite very poor feet crap coat was tested week in week out never killed a hare only one on the lamp looked the part and did run one for 3 to 4 minutes but didn't actually think it was trying to kill it I think it was lost and trying to ask the hare for directions this dog was bought for a fare bit of money but apparently some of its sisters and brother were good and sold for 3 and 4 k so like people say not all in the litter make it but to Hawkins you have a fine looking animal pal which is a credit to you and as you say you go out alone so he's only got to please you f**k what everyone else says all the best with your dog max

• Like 2

As said most studs of any animal get good n bad comments hard to please everyone n everyone likes different things plus they don't all make it no matter how good the parents are as for the Romeo dog alot of bitches were turned down aswell best of luck with pup Hawkins..

• Like 2

I am no expert on lurchers even though iv'e owned a few so pardon my ignorance, why pay hundreds for named breeds ( especially saluki breeds ) when other breeds catch and kill quicker.

I got two runner pups off a local lad in Scarborough for £100, the stud would take all teeth single handed and any game was a walk in the park for it.

Hawkins I think you might have seen the dog work? Dog out of Eastfield called Spice. Barry willis dog.

Good luck with your dog pal, but I don't think you will need it, from what Iv'e heard from one or two locals you know how to look after your dogs and bring them on :thumbs:

ATB.......Del

Come on lads we are getting off track here get back on line and talking about the positive side of running dogs if the pup suits him good luck to him I have had dogs out of top breeding and Sh-te and pups out of not known dogs and do everything so I hope the lad's pup runs well for him good luck to him we all like the same game them big ears nothing better good luck to all and I hope all have had a good winter season only ever in winter.

• Like 2

Well then,who's gonna show some backbone & admit they went running to Robbie Romeo's owner saying I've been calling his dog lol..Im looking forward to seeing who's man enough to say it were them..Ahhhh cup of tea time me thinks,I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggggggg

• Like 1

Well then,who's gonna show some backbone & admit they went running to Robbie Romeo's owner saying I've been calling his dog lol..Im looking forward to seeing who's man enough to say it were them..Ahhhh cup of tea time me thinks,I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggggggg

Hi Andy,

Well I hope someone has got a backbone and admits that they did but the dog game is full of people without any backbone I could bet they won't admit to it come on who ever it was answer FUJI or pm him.