Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

Bonnie looking pup for sure

Now I dont want to offend but why did you use Romeo I have asked a few different lads and still have no answer it seems he is getting hyped up because he chucks nice pups what ever hes put too

Alot of people who dont own a romeo pup tell me the dog is shite and is a hype job cant kill a decent hare

You would think with how many times hes been used for stud there would be alot more running from him but no nothing very quiet but i supoose he dont need to run him and ruin his name when he can sit in a kennel and get close to a grand for a mating

• Like 2

When i got this pup mate i wasnt looking for any big name in the breeding they was about at the time i wanted a pup and i liked the look of the one i have got i wouldnt of been bothered if either of the parents were useless its down to me if this pup does anything not romeo or diamond

• Like 4

Bonnie looking pup for sure

Now I dont want to offend but why did you use Romeo I have asked a few different lads and still have no answer it seems he is getting hyped up because he chucks nice pups what ever hes put too

Alot of people who dont own a romeo pup tell me the dog is shite and is a hype job cant kill a decent hare

You would think with how many times hes been used for stud there would be alot more running from him but no nothing very quiet but i supoose he dont need to run him and ruin his name when he can sit in a kennel and get close to a grand for a mating

If he throws good dogs it doesn't matter if he wasn't a world beater.

• Like 1

Stud dogs always get slated, they simply cannot produce top class stuff all the time too many elements have to come together too make a real top end dog, however for as many owners that crab and moan there are equally as many who are over the moon with there young dogs off Romeo, Noddy dog , DR Bear dog, been good uns out him and theres a few more, lot kee them quiet in the current climate, Romeo a very well bred dog, nobody forced anybody too use him, each man chose to use the dog to his own bitch whom is also responsible for the offspring as are the lads who come to own them, no dog will click to every bitch he goes too, never gunna happen you pay your money yu take your chances

• Like 4

Load of shit down to making coin nothing else?

It could be argued but facts are facts everything in life costs does it not and as said nobody. forces anyone too use these dogs or buy the offspring people choose too just as some decide too pay more for a cockerpoo or a bulldog

I wont be matching anyone or entering comps just going out on my own that will do for me doesnt have to be 3 out 3 couldnt careless about numbers just enjoy bringing them on and getting them in condition

am sure it will work out..Just enjoy yours self's that's all what matters..f**k big bags and names