Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

Andy , I think by speaking to people that know you and by going by tour posts . You have done more than ten men in a week . You chose the life you did and fair play . Me I've worked 5/6 days a week all of mine but keep all my holidays back for running winter etc . 3 days hunting when it counts . So all in all your in a different league to me . What does surprise me is , you state " romeo stuff" . Does the dam never get a mention ?

• Like 1

I've one out of Romeo it's shite,never again..I've a better dog by a thousand times than that one trick pony FACT!! RAZOR bred, different class again FACT!!

Plenty plenty romeo stuff different class, few out same litter as yours running well, they cant all make champions
Coursing fraternity would have an orgasm watching my Romeo bred dog I guarantee,I've just owned and seen hundreds of dogs A HUNDRED times better than Romeo or ANY pup it's ever bred,folk are to easily pleased my standards are high simple as that mate..That's just how it is,I've seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight & kill a high percentage of them,Romeo & his crew ain't ran that in their f***ing lives lol..There's dogs & there's dogs simple as that!!
seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight ? So say 13 days on the trot running 15 hares a day is 195 runs, f**k me they must of been some dogs, I presume they were all on the lamp and very poor hares, even then that's some going, did you mean 20 hares in a fortnight it must of been a typo

I've one out of Romeo it's shite,never again..I've a better dog by a thousand times than that one trick pony FACT!! RAZOR bred, different class again FACT!!

Plenty plenty romeo stuff different class, few out same litter as yours running well, they cant all make champions
Coursing fraternity would have an orgasm watching my Romeo bred dog I guarantee,I've just owned and seen hundreds of dogs A HUNDRED times better than Romeo or ANY pup it's ever bred,folk are to easily pleased my standards are high simple as that mate..That's just how it is,I've seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight & kill a high percentage of them,Romeo & his crew ain't ran that in their f***ing lives lol..There's dogs & there's dogs simple as that!!
seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight ? So say 13 days on the trot running 15 hares a day is 195 runs, f**k me they must of been some dogs, I presume they were all on the lamp and very poor hares, even then that's some going, did you mean 20 hares in a fortnight it must of been a typo
. Mostly when shining fa long ears in numbers lots are. Sniped out a seats lots caught quickly killing fa the game dealer ,different type of hunting the bags can soon become large that his if there's long ears ta be harvested it can be done and has the recovery and constitution of the jukel used his miles aways from modern coursing stock ,best end the cribbing and would presume the said animal has been plugged .atb bunnys.