Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

Like him a lot he looks well got a young dog out of Romeo myself 18 months last week had a steady start due to age but did spot on roll on this winter he be fit and mature enough to get some stick hopefully what bitch yours out of ?

I've one out of Romeo it's shite,never again..I've a better dog by a thousand times than that one trick pony FACT!! RAZOR bred, different class again FACT!!

Plenty plenty romeo stuff different class, few out same litter as yours running well, they cant all make champions

Coursing fraternity would have an orgasm watching my Romeo bred dog I guarantee,I've just owned and seen hundreds of dogs A HUNDRED times better than Romeo or ANY pup it's ever bred,folk are to easily pleased my standards are high simple as that mate..That's just how it is,I've seen dogs run over 200 hares in less than a fortnight & kill a high percentage of them,Romeo & his crew ain't ran that in their f***ing lives lol..There's dogs & there's dogs simple as that!!

• Like 5

If your happy with you Romeo bred one trick ponies that cost as much as a deposit on a house then good luck to you..I expect more much more from my dogs,I've NEVER seen a decent Romeo bred dog & heard plenty about how Romeo likes his kick ups lol,never seen one with a good mouth either they are chasing b*****ds,yeah they have wind but so does a cur dog..If that alone impresses you then fairplay I say..Each to their own & all that

• Like 1

Your certainly not happy Fuji, I'd say my hearts bleeding for you but it might hit a nerve, hope things work out with your pup but by the sounds of it that's not gonna happen, you considered selling it on to someone with lower standards and keeping a pup out your litter